• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LVSL: Charlotte Hornets (0-1) vs. Sacramento Kings (0-1)

Tip Off: 6:00 P.M. on NBA TV

The Hornets are back at it today in hopes of avenging an opening loss against the Warriors a few days ago.

The Hornets came out slow and sluggish against Golden State, but Vonleh and Hairston have vowed that they will be better.

Today, Hairston's Hornets face of against Stauskas's Kings in a battle between two premier shooters.

This game should be a good gauge of P.J.'s overall skill.

Charlotte Hornets Rosters

PG: Mickey McConnell, Jerome Dyson

SG: P.J. Hairston, Rion Brown, Roberto Nelson

SF: Justin Brownlee, Justin Jackson

PF: Noah Vonleh, Josh Davis, DeMon Brooks, Jamie Skeen

C: Jordan Bachysnki, Jared Shaw

Inactive: Cody Zeller

Sacramento Kings Roster

MarShon Brooks, Ray McCallum, Quincy Acy, Jared Cunningham, Nik Stauskas, Derrick Williams, Ben McLemore, Jake Odum, Ra'Shad James, Nick Wiggins, Brendan Lane, Eric Moreland, Josh Owens, Dwayne Jones, and Sim Bhullar.

Realistically, this Kings summer league team shouldn't lose as it's filled with talent but they already lost to the Spurs; so we'll see what happens.

GO HORNETS!!!

I don't have NBA tv. I thought about buying the summer league streaming app to watch, but I couldn't get the free trial to work on Friday. Did anybody else have this issue?

My first question will sound stupid. Did you create an account? Obviously you have to create an account to activate the free trial.

My second question is, did you get the video to play? In order to play the video, you drag your desired game to the black "tv screen". If yes, was there a lag?

If you did all this and still couldn't get the video to play, PM me. I might be able to help you out.

Archived