• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A small victory for Panther Nation

Kettle

I just got my PA born and raised friend to purchase this shirt.  He is a steeler fan who transplanted about 8 years ago, and our teams are one of just a few differences.  I've been in his ear the whole time I've known him with remarks about Carolina is your home team now, at least make them your second team.  He has finally come around.  He's going to a game this year too, and now I don't have to worry about him being one of those pitt fans wearing yellow to a game they aren't involved in. Just had to celebrate with a thread.  :beerhat:

I would never switch from Carolina to Denver. You're just an awful person.

This.  Hell, I went to every Broncos home game for three years straight because my company had a suite at Mile High.  You give me free NFL tickets, suite or not, I'm gonna go.  The suite just made it all the better since I could sit in there and watch my Panthers.

This.  Hell, I went to every Broncos home game for three years straight because my company had a suite at Mile High.  You give me free NFL tickets, suite or not, I'm gonna go.  The suite just made it all the better since I could sit in there and watch my Panthers.

I love watching football and if given those seats I might go. Depends on if I could watch the Panthers game there.

You must be high.  Carolina>Pitt.  CO<Carolina

Plus he has two boys that haven't fully decided on a team cuz they are so young.

But by your own logic I should cheer for the Broncos. And I believe my apartment sits at 5,080ft

I love watching football and if given those seats I might go. Depends on if I could watch the Panthers game there.

But by your own logic I should cheer for the Broncos. And I believe my apartment sits at 5,080ft

My logic applies to Carolina because we are a young fan base whose own natives don't always board the wagon, and instead pledge themselves to teams with more of a legacy like the steelers, cowboys, and redskins.  Then throw in the fact that certain areas such as Wilmington and Charlotte attract transplant residents.  People claiming the pats, steelers, giants, jets and ravens.  Our team needs more support, and I'll help however I can.

My logic applies to Carolina because we are a young fan base whose own natives don't always board the wagon, and instead pledge themselves to teams with more of a legacy like the steelers, cowboys, and redskins.  Then throw in the fact that certain areas such as Wilmington and Charlotte attract transplant residents.  People claiming the pats, steelers, giants, jets and ravens.  Our team needs more support, and I'll help however I can.

That's totally different. Carry on. 

Where in Denver you at?  I just signed my lease for one of the new apt buildings around Lodo.  

Archived