• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

USA Today: Five reasons to believe in the Carolina Panthers

GRWatcher

5. The wisdom gained last season: In 2013, the Panthers started terribly before getting their act together and winning the NFC South. They don’t have to go through the struggle again. They are an older and wiser team that understands how to get through the rigors of an NFL season.

http://q.usatoday.com/2014/07/23/five-reasons-to-believe-in-the-carolina-panthers/

3. Luke Kuechly’s awesomeness

'Nuff said.  :lk:

I really hate the faith put in Ron Rivera. People think he changed his philosophy or something which frankly isn't true. Someone just showed him some relative value chart of going for it on 4th, or going for TDs deep in opposing territories, etc. These things aren't daring or innovative; they're logical. 

And even if he's changed on 3-4 plays a game, he's still letting shula call the most horseshit offense in the NFL for the rest of them. 

I hope they implode this year and they bring in Gus Malzahn. 

I really hate the faith put in Ron Rivera. People think he changed his philosophy or something which frankly isn't true. Someone just showed him some relative value chart of going for it on 4th, or going for TDs deep in opposing territories, etc. These things aren't daring or innovative; they're logical.

And even if he's changed on 3-4 plays a game, he's still letting shula call the most horseshit offense in the NFL for the rest of them.

i suppose a deep playoff run would be devastating for you.

Frankly you're an idiot

The Panthers regressed offensively pretty much across the board in 2013 but i guess media narratives are more convincing than you know stats and things like that

I bet you're a lot of fun. We're all here getting excited for a new season and you just want to rain on everyone's parade. Lighten up Francis.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

F*ck you.

Wow.  Some fan you are. 

"I hope my team sucks so they'll bring in the latest college coach flavor of the month!!!"

Fans like you are an embarrassment.  Not to mention you're being dumb as hell because Richardson wouldn't even allow Malzahn to be considered even if we had a HC vacancy.  If we wouldn't look at a much more proven college HC in Jim Harbaugh, we certainly wouldn't look at Guz Malazhn and his crazy ass wife.

I will disagree on coach Rivera, him and McDermott put together one hell of a defense, but as far as Shula goes, I agree he is trash!!! I would love to see what are offense could be with a more innovative mind calling the plays

Archived