• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

7-29 Practice Thread

Jeremy Igo

Cam was the last guy to leave the field. Kelvin literally signed for about 10 mins straight for at least 40 people an I got fairly close to catching a tshirt from Luke, but it seems I have Lafell hands.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Omg! How can I forget? Byron Bell give this huge inspirational speech to the team right before practice. He was loud and walking around inside the huddle preaching to all the guys. It was amazing and I was shocked that it was him.

I seem to remember Tuck played inside a lot too. That would make sense considering Ealy does indeed possess a great burst from his stance. He probably needs to add some more mass though.

that was my thought as well. They are gonna mold Kony. I'm not worried at all.

I can see this on 3rd downn passing situations

johnson kk ealy hardy

thats pretty ridiculous.

we want ealy to be dominant on the outside so hopefully he can become that. we'll see. i still think he will be an impact pick.

johnson kk ealy hardy

That's what I'm thinking too.

From all the cut ups I remember watching on Ealy it backs up what Josh Norris said. Let Ealy come in on situational downs and put him inside. Let him get his feet wet and slowly transition him to the outside. Takes these kids a year or two to add muscle, size and pass rushing moves. The athletic ability is there.

Some huddlers

probably all in your head, or you saw something once and thought you saw it a hundred times.  maybe a couple months ago when we picked him up after being undrafted.  he was a good college player, so maybe a lot of hype was then?  did you even know who he was before we signed him?  you think the so-called hype for Allen is more or less than a say a guy like AE?

probably all in your head, or you saw something once and thought you saw it a hundred times.  maybe a couple months ago when we picked him up after being undrafted.  he was a good college player, so maybe a lot of hype was then?  did you even know who he was before we signed him?  you think the so-called hype for Allen is more or less than a say a guy like AE?

Nah it's not all in my head. 

Nah it's not all in my head. 

i think so.  one person, myself, asked about him when someone else asked about the LBrs and you go and ask what the hype about Allen is.  Just show me, since you know, there is all this hype.  Other than being a few inches undersized, he probably has a decent chance on making the roster.  having seen him play, i thought he was good in college.  i guess a ton of other agree, so you say.

That's what I'm thinking too.

From all the cut ups I remember watching on Ealy it backs up what Josh Norris said. Let Ealy come in on situational downs and put him inside. Let him get his feet wet and slowly transition him to the outside. Takes these kids a year or two to add muscle, size and pass rushing moves. The athletic ability is there.

yea i remember thinking nothing stood out as spectacular with Ealy besides his initial burst. He has some moves. And i remember like you said, he was most effective inside at missouri

he needs to be molded. the dude has heart and ability. hes not a freak athlete like greg but he is more the CJ mold. Needs to bulk up and become a technician because his initial burst will surprise the poo out of a lot of people.

i actually saw him more as a 3rd down situational pass rusher this year.

he needs work on the outside. his initial burst was one of the fastest at the combine, like ever.

Didn't Tuck play mostly inside? or was he just moved inside on 3rd downs because thats who DG compared him to

I think that's the perfect role for him in his rookie year, fits his skill set really well. Allow him to come along slowly by not putting too much on his plate early.

Omg! How can I forget? Byron Bell give this huge inspirational speech to the team right before practice. He was loud and walking around inside the huddle preaching to all the guys. It was amazing and I was shocked that it was him.

whaaaaaaaat

@BlackBlueReview: Listen closely. That's Byron Bell giving an inspired speech. Didn't see that coming. http://t.co/uU95pMPzNA

Archived