• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moscato

lola

I drink reds. Cabs and pinots are good but I really like south American malbecs and carmeneres.

What about the South American malbec do you like? I have tried a couple of South American wines and wasn't too fond of them but can't remember why really. I usually stay with California wines for some reason. 

What about the South American malbec do you like? I have tried a couple of South American wines and wasn't too fond of them but can't remember why really. I usually stay with California wines for some reason. 

To me they are a little "bigger".

I also like Burgandy's and huge chanti's.

Assuming you don't get a really cheap bottle I feel that the flavors are more pronounced with a cleaner finish. Especially from the central Argentinian vineyards.

I love New Zealand style Sav Blanc

I love most Chardonnay's, 

Oak barreled pinot noir, Zinfandel's, Temperanillo

Most Cabs I find too dry but some are quite good. I just had some of a red blend with Petite Syrah, Shiraz, Zinfandel and Sangiovese that was pretty awesome. 

It's cool that you like Moscato but that is newb wine. I work at a wine shop so I have some snobness in me.  ;)

i used to drink anything spanish - rioja, grenache, garnacha, tempranillo etc, but now all i can handle are of the white maybe rose' variety.  i've been on a major tequila kick this summer though and thats pretty much all i fux with.  did have some nice local beer in charleston last weekend - Westbrook.

I love New Zealand style Sav Blanc

I love most Chardonnay's, 

Oak barreled pinot noir, Zinfandel's, Temperanillo

Most Cabs I find too dry but some are quite good. I just had some of a red blend with Petite Syrah, Shiraz, Zinfandel and Sangiovese that was pretty awesome. 

It's cool that you like Moscato but that is newb wine. I work at a wine shop so I have some snobness in me.   ;)

Do you know what brand it was? Red blends are usually what I drink. Primal Roots and Apothic Red are the two I drink the most. Inexpensive but decent quality. 

Archived