• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andy Dalton...

saints4life25

Bengals lol

Stupid decisions all around

How so?

Three seasons, three play off appearances. Led cent production. Granted he's had some inconsistency, but overall he's done a solid job for them. He's not elite, but he's certainly good enough to keep them competitive.

Now ok he's not won a play off game yet, but Peyton Manning and Matt Ryan both went 0-3 before winning their first play off game (the year they did both went to the conference championship game). So maybe Andy Dalton will have a similar career trajectory?

Anyway, with this deal and Kap's deal, I wonder what type of money Cam will get?

How so?

Three seasons, three play off appearances. Led cent production. Granted he's had some inconsistency, but overall he's done a solid job for them. He's not elite, but he's certainly good enough to keep them competitive.

Now ok he's not won a play off game yet, but Peyton Manning and Matt Ryan both went 0-3 before winning their first play off game (the year they did both went to the conference championship game). So maybe Andy Dalton will have a similar career trajectory?

Anyway, with this deal and Kap's deal, I wonder what type of money Cam will get?

As a buddy of mine said, why not wait the year out? So much for the make-or-break year.

How so?

A solid job, yes. But Andy Dalton is an average QB playing with a damn good defense and the 2nd best receiver in the league. Let's not act like he's carrying that team. That team is carrying him. He's averaging Drew Brees money. Andy. Freaking. Dalton.

A solid job, yes. But Andy Dalton is an average QB playing with a damn good defense and the 2nd best receiver in the league. Let's not act like he's carrying that team. That team is carrying him. He's averaging Drew Brees money. Andy. Freaking. Dalton.

Gotta agree with the Saints fan (ugh that feels dirty). Dalton's supporting cast is nasty, great offensive line, AJ, Marvin Jones, Gio Bernard, Tyler Eifert and Jermaine Gresham. Would love to see what Cam could do with that type of support.

Archived