• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Madden 15 Ratings

Lilsmitty09

Positive points:

*AJ Klein is rated quite favorably.

*Star and Short are about right.

Biggest complaints:

*How is Silatolu only a 76?

*How on earth is Kony Ealy rated better than Mario Addison?

*All our backs (34, 28, 35) are WAY underrated in terms of catching. They should all be at least 75+ given how well they performed last season.

Other notes:

*O-line and secondary are as bad as I expected.

*Where are the kickers?

How would Amini be much higher than a 76?  What has he done?  He's still basically just potential.

I'm pretty sure that I said winning consistently in my 1st post. We had a winning season this year. The NFC South has not had a team to win the division back to back. Our media attention will change once we win consistently, year to year establishing a reputation of being and or becoming a winning organization. Until we can do that, we will get what we have from the media.

I'm so thankful for your invaluable insight. I'd surely be lost as a fan without it. Thank you very much Sir. Do you think you could give me tomorrow's winning lottery #s?

Except it's not, and I proved that, and you completely ignored it, because it's a known fact.

The Saints were the 21st ranked team in the NFL in the percent of plays rushing more than 4 guys.

If you're not first you're last.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I'm so thankful for your invaluable insight. I'd surely be lost as a fan without it. Thank you very much Sir. Do you think you could give me tomorrow's winning lottery #s?

It's almost laughable how the Huddle attracts people that want to type ill words about some else's posts. Everything I said is common sense, consistent winning seasons attracts less negative media. This IS a forum and that is my insight. If you don't like my insight simply stop quoting my post.

It's almost laughable how the Huddle attracts people that want to type ill words about some else's posts. Everything I said is common sense, consistent winning seasons attracts less negative media. This IS a forum and that is my insight. If you don't like my insight simply stop quoting my post.

Please tell me more all knowledgeable one

Archived