• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marty Hurney interviews Cam Newton...

TheRumGone

Chud comment is consistent with what we've heard from others. He didn't care about players actually learning the plays. He just wanted to see his genius on the field.

As much crap as we give Shula, I'm starting to think Chud might have been one of the biggest things holding us back the first two years of Cam despite all the numbers put up.

I think the further defensive improvement and gambling nature Ron picked up after the Bills loss were the biggest improvements. But it's a hard thing to gauge.

Cam still doesn't wear a wristband, so I'm not so sure if that's a bad thing.

There was a lot of talk of him not having one post lockout. He credited not having one as something that forced him to learn thr playbook. I think the quoted poster was wondering who made fhat call: Shula or Chud.

I listened to the entire interview and I don't think Cam was complaining at all. He simply said he struggled to adapt but also said it made him better as a player. It came across more as a discussion about Cam's progression than anything directed at Chud.

If so, then that makes what Gantt reported even more of a low blow (his own comments/takes included).

SMH

I listened to the entire interview and I don't think Cam was complaining at all. He simply said he struggled to adapt but also said it made him better as a player. It came across more as a discussion about Cam's progression than anything directed at Chud.

I haven't listened to the interview. But the way I read rum's recap, it seemed like shot at Chud. Maybe that's because others have bashed him since he's been gone.

I listened to it, Cam is not bashing Chud, he gave honest answers, and even complimented him. Regardless, there is a reason Chudzinski went from OC here, to head coach of the Browns, to being fired in one year, and then relegated to "special assistant" for Pagano with the Colts.

Guest Barry McCaulkinor

Cam Newton; "Some of the receivers we've had in the past...It was kinda hard to see them" 

LOL dafuq. Nobody else caught that? 

Archived