• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats Get New Uni(s) (Before Panthers LOL)

PantherBoy95

The only funny thing is, when you fail as a franchise, you do stuff like this. Soooooo....don't compare them getting new uni's(trying to do something to get the fans involved)

, to the Panthers not having done the same.

If the Bobcats had any success as a franchise to stand on, they wouldn't be getting new uni's. Funny is comparing the two. Actually there are other words, but I'll be nice. :D

*I'm glad you think you control me

*I don't need you to be "nice" to me I'm not a five year old in a sandbox.(Though my sketch may have portrayed that)

Anyways someone show me where I said the Panthers NEEDED uni's. I'm one of the people saying they don't (maybe some different color variations but that's all).

Thank You

Dumb.gif

*I'm glad you think you control me

*I don't need you to be "nice" to me I'm not a five year old in a sandbox.(Though my sketch may have portrayed that)

Secondly someone show me where I said the Panthers NEEDED uni's. I'm one of the people saying they don't (maybe some different color variations but that's all).

Thank You

Dumb.gif

:nopity:

I think it's funny how many have been begging for new Panthers uni's and the Cats already get a makeover (I think they need the money more than anything though with the lack of support)

Who wants new uni's for the Panthers?!

That's the last thing we need...the Panthers need to keep the original look forever. Football is about tradition and as a team circa 1995 we can use all the tradition we can get.

I'd be totally against new Panthers uni's...the blues are just enough. If anything an all black look, or 1 alternate look and the 2 classic home/away...gotta keep the same look...

Am I SERIOUSLY the only one who used to notice all of the "wanting new uni's" talk?

I mean it's died down this offseason but during the season and last offseason you couldn't go too long without a new uniform thread popping up.

Maybe I exaggerated...but I'm pretty sure people were close to BEGGING for new uniforms.

Am I SERIOUSLY the only one who used to notice all of the "wanting new uni's" talk?

I mean it's died down this offseason but during the season and last offseason you couldn't go too long without a new uniform thread popping up.

Maybe I exaggerated...but I'm pretty sure people were close to BEGGING for new uniforms.

There have been a few people that have wanted new uniforms for the Panthers, but they were the vast minority. The reason it probably stands out to you, though, is that, while only being a handful of guys, they were very vocal.

It's the same way whenever a small group of people don't like something, they keep repeating it any chance they get, hijacking threads, starting new threads, whatever. I guess they feel that if they keep saying the same thing over and over and over again that everyone else will somehow suddenly change their minds and agree with them.

Archived