• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone going to watch Johnny Football tonight?

Brooklyn Bully

it's not that I want him to fail.. it's that I want the media to fail.

This

Johnny is a fun player to watch, but I will support the failure of any media attempt to over-saturate their coverage.

I'm fugging tired of ESPN shoving this sh!t in our faces and expecting us to care about it because their pundits care about it.

Why are the announcers from Cleveland when they are playing in Detroit?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Because it's the NFL Network and it feeds into the hype/homerism.

Personally, I love Johnny Football as a player and hope he succeeds. I like that he pisses people off for no apparent reason.

Because it's the NFL Network and it feeds into the hype/homerism.

Personally, I love Johnny Football as a player and hope he succeeds. I like that he pisses people off for no apparent reason.

I actually think the browns are following the panthers, Seahawks, 9ers model. Stout d lines and mobile qbs who can make plays.

I honestly don't think Johnny has what it takes but I'm definitely not rooting against him. And I don't watch espn or nfl network anymore to be annoyed by his over exposure.

Did I just hear the announcer say placing the ball at someone knee cap is the perfect place for a QB(Manziel) to throw? Wow

Those announcers are really horrible. I hate that they are basically blaming the receiver for a bad pass from Manziel. Given that the pass was still able to be caught with a little more effort from the receiver but it was definitely far from a perfect pass.

Archived