• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have Madden 15 right now

Lilsmitty09

• Black pants? 
  • Is Cam's scramble legit? First down point dance maybe?
  • Is the Wild Cat in the playbook?
  • Tell me Tolbert's strength is like 98 and/or he's a pain to take down.
  • There's supposed to be emphasis on defense this year. How is the defensive camera? Can you just play as Luke on D and wreck teams?

Getting the X1 Madden bundle. I haven't played since 09. Good to hear that KB is at least a redzone threat. I thought he'd be worthless until a midseason stat bump.

Have you or has anyone you know done this?  A lot of times these coupons stipulate that the 10% off doesn't work on certain items and big ticket items/consoles are often on that list

Offer valid in store only.

Excludes Unilateral Minimum Resale Price (UMRP) products, gift cards, services (both in-store and in-home), Marketplace & special order items. Not valid on Best Buy.com. Not valid in Puerto Rico. No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. Coupon required at time of purchase.

Products in the following categories are excluded from this offer:

Projectors, DSLR cameras, Compact System Cameras, lenses & flashes; subscription software services, digital music services; music & eReader download cards; Unlocked phones; contract mobile phones; and mobile broadband devices. Select premium: TVs from LG, Samsung, Sharp and Sony; Blu-ray players from LG, Samsung and Sony; home audio products from Samsung and Sony; Select Sony camcorders, digital cameras, NEX cameras; & headphones, set top boxes; Canon XA & XF series camcorders and G1X, S110, G16 cameras; Nikon Coolpix A & P530 cameras; Wacom tablets & stylus; Apple branded accessories for iPhone, iPad, audio and computing.

Products from the following brands are excluded from this offer: Bose®, Beats by Dr. Dre, Polk Audio, Denon, Boston Acoustics, Breville, Dyson, Go Pro, Leap, Philips; Electrolux. These brands and products available through Magnolia are excluded: Arcam, Bowers & Wilkins, JVC, Kaleidescope, Martin Logan, McIntosh, Oppo, Peachtree, Pioneer Elite, Rotel, Savant, Sennheiser, Sharp, Sonance, Sonus Faber, Universal Remote Control™ and special order merchandise. These brands and products available through Pacific Sales Kitchen & Bath are excluded: Bosch, Bertazzoni, Dacor, DCS, Fisher & Paykel, Jenn-Air, Lynx, Monogram, Sub-Zero, Thermador, U-line, Vent-A-hood, Viking, Wolf.

It works www.cheapassgamer.com 

Lots of people on this site have used it. 

Have you or has anyone you know done this?  A lot of times these coupons stipulate that the 10% off doesn't work on certain items and big ticket items/consoles are often on that list

Offer valid in store only.

Excludes Unilateral Minimum Resale Price (UMRP) products, gift cards, services (both in-store and in-home), Marketplace & special order items. Not valid on Best Buy.com. Not valid in Puerto Rico. No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. Coupon required at time of purchase.

Products in the following categories are excluded from this offer:

Projectors, DSLR cameras, Compact System Cameras, lenses & flashes; subscription software services, digital music services; music & eReader download cards; Unlocked phones; contract mobile phones; and mobile broadband devices. Select premium: TVs from LG, Samsung, Sharp and Sony; Blu-ray players from LG, Samsung and Sony; home audio products from Samsung and Sony; Select Sony camcorders, digital cameras, NEX cameras; & headphones, set top boxes; Canon XA & XF series camcorders and G1X, S110, G16 cameras; Nikon Coolpix A & P530 cameras; Wacom tablets & stylus; Apple branded accessories for iPhone, iPad, audio and computing.

Products from the following brands are excluded from this offer: Bose®, Beats by Dr. Dre, Polk Audio, Denon, Boston Acoustics, Breville, Dyson, Go Pro, Leap, Philips; Electrolux. These brands and products available through Magnolia are excluded: Arcam, Bowers & Wilkins, JVC, Kaleidescope, Martin Logan, McIntosh, Oppo, Peachtree, Pioneer Elite, Rotel, Savant, Sennheiser, Sharp, Sonance, Sonus Faber, Universal Remote Control™ and special order merchandise. These brands and products available through Pacific Sales Kitchen & Bath are excluded: Bosch, Bertazzoni, Dacor, DCS, Fisher & Paykel, Jenn-Air, Lynx, Monogram, Sub-Zero, Thermador, U-line, Vent-A-hood, Viking, Wolf.

It works www.cheapassgamer.com 

Lots of people on this site have used it. 

I can't believe 7 pages worth of people care. This is why EA spends so little time fixing the madden problems, you will just buy it anyway.

Or they actually made significant improvements and the game was worth buying.....nah, that can't be it.

Or they actually made significant improvements and the game was worth buying.....nah, that can't be it.

Seriously this madden on new gen doesn't even feel like madden. It's amazing. And I am a madden hater. I got so tired of same poo but this is different. I am enjoying this.

Seriously this madden on new gen doesn't even feel like madden. It's amazing. And I am a madden hater. I got so tired of same poo but this is different. I am enjoying this.

Yep, I'm trying to force myself not to turn on the X1 right now and use up more of my access time. Really is a breath of fresh air for the game. 

I watched this 45 minute youtube video where a couple of the main developers of Madden 15 revealed new aspects of the game. It was clear that they were very involved with the Madden community and Madden message boards. They take user feedback seriously. The main guy even said several times, "We are not where we need to be, but we are working our hardest to get there."  They would play the game and then show the replay. They would point out cool new animations and game features, but they would also point out instances that could be corrected. It was cool to hear that honesty, instead of "THIS IS THE BEST MADDEN EVER GO BUY NOW."

I believe EA finally has guys in place that want to make the absolute best football game experience possible. Will Madden 15 be a perfect game? No but from the sound of people who have played it, it's damn fun.

I watched this 45 minute youtube video where a couple of the main developers of Madden 15 revealed new aspects of the game. It was clear that they were very involved with the Madden community and Madden message boards. They take user feedback seriously. The main guy even said several times, "We are not where we need to be, but we are working our hardest to get there."  They would play the game and then show the replay. They would point out cool new animations and game features, but they would also point out instances that could be corrected. It was cool to hear that honesty, instead of "THIS IS THE BEST MADDEN EVER GO BUY NOW."

I believe EA finally has guys in place that want to make the absolute best football game experience possible. Will Madden 15 be a perfect game? No but from the sound of people who have played it, it's damn fun.

Yep it is, and at the end of the day that's what matters. 

Im liking it. I was a big Madden head back in the early PS2 days, then thought the game took a massive downgrade when it made the move to the 360/PS3(Madden 06) and didnt become playable again until Madden 2010. Iv never really had a problem with the gameplay, it was the little things that bugged me, the complete lack of detail, lack of presentation, players not looking like they should etc. This years game seems to have fixed a lot of the issues iv had. Players look more life like than ever. Cam finally looks like Cam, not some creature from another planet with a tiny head and massive shoulders.

The game is still Madden, so if you're one of those that likes to just rip on Madden and EA then this game prob won't alter that mindset. But if you were one of the dudes like me that for the last few years has been on the fence, I think Madden 2015 will impress ya. 

What is Kbs speed and accel

Fozzy too if you have it

kb updated ratings 71-74 (overall) 85-86 speed 89 acceleration 82-85 catch 83-85 catch in traffic 92 spectacular catch 89 release you can go to gomadden.com to see the rest but plug 5 the updated ratings that I gave you kb is pretty much the same ratings as Graham

Sent from my SGH-T889 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived