• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Tailgate Thread- *Panthers vs. Steelers*

boo7382

Gotta find another tailgate to pre-tailgate before the huddle tailgate. 4pm is just too late to start.

But, I will be at the huddle tailgate by 4pm

Mad...I think you hung around our tailgate some last year...Cedar St...right across from the Foundary.  We will be there early.

Boo...I will try to come over and say hello.

I apologize for being so late to the tailgate. I left all the Octoberfest. It was a great game and my yankee girl loved how friendly everyone was at the whole game. She asked why everyone kept saying hi and talking to us randomly, I responded with "babe it's the south". We will be making it back for another game for sure. Go Panthers!

#KeepPounding

You guys need to have a parking lot game for all the fat losers rooting for the enemy on Sunday night. Print out a big poster board of the United States. When you see somebody limping around in a Polamalu jersey call them over and hand him/her a pin. Give then 10 secs to Put the Pin in Pittsburgh. If they can do it, they win a CH tshirt. If not they receive relentless ridicule.

You guys need to have a parking lot game for all the fat losers rooting for the enemy on Sunday night. Print out a big poster board of the United States. When you see somebody limping around in a Polamalu jersey call them over and hand him/her a pin. Give then 10 secs to Put the Pin in Pittsburgh. If they can do it, they win a CH tshirt. If not they receive relentless ridicule.

But, we give then relentless ridicule anyway....so what is the upside for us?

Archived