• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Steelers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Couple thoughts of concerns for tonight...

Panthers DBs vs quick WRs. I think we are better suited to matchup against big WRs. This will be a test tonight.

Cam locking on early and starting down short routes to WRs. Troy P often doesn't even play S but instead just spy's the QBs eyes and guesses.....worry about a defender like Troy playing up and jumping those pass lanes

Finally back to actual football talk, good post.

The Cam/Troy matchup will be a fun one to watch, especially when Cam decides to take off. Also, the Benji/Ike Taylor matchup will be interesting. Benji beat him multiple times in the preseason matchup and Taylor has been on the serious decline for a bit. This is a matchup I look for Cam to try and expose.

I agree with the speed WR's point, that's why I wasn't upset to see Archer's status as doubtful. With Cason and White both being bigger and physical I think we're better suited against guys like VJax and Evans. Decoud is a true center field free safety, it'll be up to Decoud to keep track of Brown deep downfield especially when the play breaks down, that's when Big Ben likes to go to him the most. Excited to see which Decoud we really have back there, this is where Decoud can be a huge upgrade over Mitchell.

Sadly I think all the talk will be about Greg Hardy. You know NBC isn't just gonna sweep that under the rug.

I don't really care as long as we get the Win.

Go Panthers!

hardy will be mentioned, for sure, but what else can costas say that hasn't already been said? most of america is tired of hearing about it.  polls show that for the vast majority of fans this DV issue doesn't even register a blip on their radar.

so let bob costas talk.  it's not like people don't tune him out already anyway. what is his job on SNF other than to be the out of place pipsqueak?  nobody gives much credence to his opinions.  

Archived