• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kornheiser's opinion of Charlotte NC

GRWatcher

Hook line and sinker. I wonder if some of you have ever even watched the show before? They say crazy stuff all the time during the commercial break. It is all in fun. If someone is really taking that seriously, then they are the idiot.

Yeah, it's funny watching everyone here get trolled.

Hook line and sinker. I wonder if some of you have ever even watched the show before? They say crazy stuff all the time during the commercial break. It is all in fun. If someone is really taking that seriously, then they are the idiot.
I watch the show all the time. They make remarks like that all the time, but sometimes they just tell the truth and make it sound funny.

Also Tony is almost a big of a sore in the cast as Dennis Miller was. He's always asking about rules and stuff, like a freaking woman or something.

Also Tony is almost a big of a sore in the cast as Dennis Miller was. He's always asking about rules and stuff, like a freaking woman or something.

TK is fine on PTI, but he works my last NERVE on MNF. It's like watching a game with your annoying as hell uncle who knows JUST ENOUGH about football that he is misinformed and wants to harp on the same dumb poo all game long which makes your pimp hand itchy until you FINALLY get drunk enough not to bitch slap him.

TK is fine on PTI, but he works my last NERVE on MNF. It's like watching a game with your annoying as hell uncle who knows JUST ENOUGH about football that he is misinformed and wants to harp on the same dumb sh*t all game long which makes your pimp hand itchy until you FINALLY get drunk enough not to bitch slap him.

AND he throws in poo that has absolutely nothing to do with the game...I'd love to strangle his dumb ass.

Archived