• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

what happened to sz james

TheRumGone

And I am sure SZJames said nothing offensive and was all sunshine and roses.

Face it, some people can't discuss serious issues without making personal attacks.  In truth, some message board posters can't discuss even non serious issues without making personal attacks. 

szj says plenty of offensive poo

however it's innocuous offensive poo like "die in a fire douchebag" bc it's the internet which is far better then "black people innately act certain ways because it's ingrained in their DNA" which is like if all of 19th century biology crystallized into some giant 10th-level boss in a video game called shitty world ideas: dawn of essentialism

szj says plenty of offensive poo

however it's innocuous offensive poo like "die in a fire douchebag" bc it's the internet which is far better then "black people innately act certain ways because it's ingrained in their DNA" which is like if all of 19th century biology crystallized into some giant 10th-level boss in a video game called shitty world ideas: dawn of essentialism

I think telling someone to die in a fire is worse, but to each his own.

No it's pretty innocuous

Source: I'm a guy who lost a relative in a house fire

madhatter and co. said a bunch of really racist stuff about black people and the essentialism of human behavior during the furgeson protesting and the tbox got really uncomfortable for people who aren't affected by white supremacy and he declared a break along with cat

granted this is also around the time buffalobills62 was posting particularly strong racist bullshit himself along with bullshit about the bills so the place was pretty much unbearably for pretty much the entire month of november

So this happened over a month ago? I didn't know he was banned for that long.

I think telling someone to die in a fire is worse, but to each his own.

DIAF is a classic example of generational differences in language habitus. if someone told me DIAF on the internet i wouldn't blink an eye because it's a particular domain with certain registers of speech that are appropriate there and only there, whereas older generations for whom the internet is a second-wave phenomenon tend to treat it as an extension of pre-existing social phenomenon, importing the same rules that govern normal speech and social action (in which DIAF is obviously taboo.)

it's a very interesting thing to watch. the internet has exacerbated so many social processes that used to take much longer to play out. we're lucky to live in a time when we can see them through a looking glass for the only time in human history.

Deactivated his own account?

Sorry I'm way behind on this

no he just stopped posting. for some reason his account showed as banned for a while due to some glitch a while back and his username showed up as sz james (banned) which is why this thread was made to begin with iirc. then he just kept the username because honestly that's like having some horrific accident that your survived accidentally burn "i'm a bad bad motherfuger" into a scar on your dick… you just keep it.

then mad hatter said racist stuff along with half of whoville and he peaced out. third best poster on this board, it's a damn shame

no he just stopped posting. for some reason his account showed as banned for a while due to some glitch a while back and his username showed up as sz james (banned) which is why this thread was made to begin with iirc. then he just kept the username because honestly that's like having some horrific accident that your survived accidentally burn "i'm a bad bad motherfuger" into a scar on your dick… you just keep it.

then mad hatter said racist stuff along with half of whoville and he peaced out. third best poster on this board, it's a damn shame

You found a use for that worthless degree you got yet?

Archived