• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Benji! Good to meet you, dog"

Jeremy Igo

Anyone who waits until the man has left the building he owned for 13 years then begins talking about him as though he's the scum of the earth obviously hasn't paid attention for those 13 years.

you must have forgotten about all of my critical threads about him over the years.  Many of which caught me considerable heat from the mouth-frothed masses.

It is COMPLETELY believable that he said that. When was the last time Steve Smith said something positive about Cam? Said it was nice to finally have a quarterback who was calm in the huddle. Made sure to shoutout Jake Delhomme when talking about the best QB he ever played with. And now this.

Do I have a hard time believing that a guy that has literally physically assaulted MULTIPLE teammates in the past, cursed out the Panthers on national TV, has called out current teammates publicly in the past would say something like that about Cam? Not at all.

so you don't know? ok!

He was due $10-12 mil the next 3 seasons. And he sucked last year.

Anyone who thinks he'd be playing this well here is kidding themselves. Steve was milking Carolina for money & was fat & happy.

If he had played this focused last year he'd still be here.

5 sentences, 4 of which are patently false.

it's almost as if the ravens receivers fuging suck and flacco has to force it to an aging undersized wr who has been in a steady decline for years now, inflating his numbers through both an inordinate number of targets as well as busted plays that are nothing more than statistical noise

where have i heard this story before hmmmm

it's almost as if the more you throw to SS the better he is.That is the non-fiction version.

Let me take you to a 2014 Panthers with Steve Smith still on it:

- Kelvin Benjamin wouldn't be rapidly developing because Cam would still be feeding 89 so as not to bring down his wrath. 

- The locker room with Steve Smith after 2 straight blowout losses would be absolutely toxic right now.

- We'd still be 2-2.

He was due $10-12 mil the next 3 seasons. And he sucked last year.

Anyone who thinks he'd be playing this well here is kidding themselves. Steve was milking Carolina for money & was fat & happy.

If he had played this focused last year he'd still be here.

I thought he would be playing this well, I just thought it would be for the Panthers.this is fully documented multiple times from pre season on.

Archived