• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's touch and anticipation

Blackmagic

"Still not perfect"... Come on...

People need to stop expecting perfection from anyone on this team not just Cam. This is why Cam will never be able to please everyone here, expectations for him are unrealistic. His pocket passing has been phenomenal this season. Give Cam a line and he'll make due with any WR group, that much is obvious now.

I'm guessing not many watched Brees miss some throws last night. Is he still developing? No QB is perfect, missed throws are going to happen.

I didn't mean perfect. I agree that his passing has been phenomenal, but I just think that he can do even better and that's the scary part. While being unhurt, and matador offensive line, he's passing like never before.

With an improved o-line, a deep threat, and a running game which would make a defense respect the play action, he would be the MVP of the NFL if he keeps playing like this.

We all knew that Cam had a cannon arm, and could make every throw and fit the ball in the tightest window. 

But this year, he has taken major steps as a passer while having almost no offseason.

His anticipation and ball placement has improved. The receiver can keep on running while in the previous years, they had to stop to catch the ball. It's still not perfect, but he made major strides.

His touch is so much better. The ball to Cotchery over the DB was perfection, and I noticed that he's taking more speed off the ball. Cam used to only throw fastballs, but he has changed that and that makes it easier for the receivers to catch.

With almost no offseason, new receivers, a bad offensive line, Cam has become a much better pocket passer. That's great news for the future of the team.

The Bolded :Unfortunately, all this will go for naught and unnoticed if the Panthers keep losing and not scoring points, or as soon as Cam has a bad game and throw INT's.

Let's hope the Panthers win again soon next week against Chicago, and Cam doesn't have a bad game for a long time.

The pass to KB on the would be TD was just as good.

Yeah everyone talking about how KB was wide open and the coverage was busted.

But he was so open because Cam was staring down his right half and the safety started drifting over there. At the last second he looked back left and fired a rocket, the safety had no chance.

Something he definitely has gotten better at and it's pretty exciting. This ankle injury may help him be an all around better QB in the long run.

*Thought you said TD, not would be TD lol. That one was sick too

Archived