• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Perspective.

AKPantherFan

Ok everyone. I know it's the end of the world and with our upcoming games we are doomed to lose every game.

Well, not really....

Everything that is wrong with out team is very fixable and coachable.

We are 2-2. Not 0-4.

I would rather this team air it's dirty laundry and take it's lumps early in the season.

And sometimes you can't fix a problem until u know what it is. Well now we all know.

The football season is long, if we were clicking on all cylinders and still getting blown out then there would be cause for concern.

I have a good idea that this team will focus and turn it around.

Sometimes we as fans need to remember to be patient, it takes time for a team to find out who they are and the Panthers are no different.

So cheer up, it's not the end of the world. All will be well.

If Mark Barron hadn't dropped that INT near the end of the Tampa Bay game, we may be sitting at 1-3 all over again.

Obviously the season is not over by a long shot. But we do not have the emotion we did last year.

Rivera's job is safe now, and he has got to find a way to fire up the team. Luckily we play the Bears here at home.

The problems on defense are fixable. It seems like there is a lack of fire. The safety play has been suspect, but overall, the defense can salvage these past two games.

On offense, there needs to be a change of scheme. Quick passes to keep Cam upright. Quick screens and routes. Every team has weaknesses, they just mask them better than the Panthers have the past two weeks.

I know the Panthers MO is establishing the run, but we've seen the offense move better when Cam drops back and is slinging the ball all around. I'd like to see this more, but with less long developing routes.

The o-line problems at both tackle spots can't be fixed... These guys would be.bench warmers on any other team.

our running back issues can't simply be fixed, we.can't keep anyone healthy.

our defense is simply not getting pressure with four w/o Hardy, this is exposing our weakness in the secondary.

My biggest concern is the ST's. Each time we had a chance to make a stand and get back in the game, our ST's has just out right handed the ball back to our opponents. Football is a momentum game. And everytime we get some, they give it back to the other team. Of course we have issues with RB's, but the St's have been our death nail in each of these blow outs.

Archived