• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you collect?

Brooklyn Bully

I collect a lot of music memorabilia and records. I could probably fill up a small room from floor to ceiling with all the sh*t I have collected over the years. Probably worth a lot but I'm never getting rid of any of it.

That's cool. Reminds me of the dude in Saving Private Ryan that would keep a tin of soil from all the places he went to fight.

I did that from everywhere I visited. They're in 35mm film containers. I'm most proud of the black sand from Iwo Jima. I need to start putting stuff on display

Surfing related stuff. Books, art, posters. Love that sub culture.

Might you be interested in an original 1973 Campbell Brothers Bonzer 6'9"? I bought in new in '73 and quit surfing in 1976. It's practically brand new and the International Surfing Museum in Huntington Beach had some interest when I approached them. It's been appraised at $1500... I have no idea what I'd sell it for, but I have a nephew who wanted to go to a surf camp this past summer and did really well, so he may end up with it.

Might you be interested in an original 1973 Campbell Brothers Bonzer 6'9"? I bought in new in '73 and quit surfing in 1976. It's practically brand new and the International Surfing Museum in Huntington Beach had some interest when I approached them. It's been appraised at $1500... I have no idea what I'd sell it for, but I have a nephew who wanted to go to a surf camp this past summer and did really well, so he may end up with it.

Got a pic man? There is a surfboard logo from the first board Laird Hamilton had that would be a great tat.

But let me take a look.

Thanks

Archived