• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If there is one thing i can say about Cam now with no second thought..

CPF4LIFE

Before this season I had trepidation when its up to Cam to put it away. Yesterday, I found myself (while very aggravated by the circumstances) very confident in Cam. He has never thrown the ball better than he is right now.  I'm still shocked that Rivera didn't put it in his hands to end it.

Before this season I had trepidation when its up to Cam to put it away. Yesterday, I found myself (while very aggravated by the circumstances) very confident in Cam. He has never thrown the ball better than he is right now.  I'm still shocked that Rivera didn't put it in his hands to end it.

Cam is a very clutch player. He seems to get better when his team needs him to do something amazing and he does it. One of his most underestimated abilities.

Before this season I had trepidation when its up to Cam to put it away. Yesterday, I found myself (while very aggravated by the circumstances) very confident in Cam. He has never thrown the ball better than he is right now. I'm still shocked that Rivera didn't put it in his hands to end it.

Well he did on the firsr drive in ot. Cotch just didn't make the play.

Is that he has clearly become the BEST player on this team. He has always been the most IMPORTANT player which is the norm for a QB but before today i think it was good argument on either him or Luke. NOT ANYMORE, Cam is the most important player on this team and THE Best player over Luke now. No matter how many times Rivera tries to take the game out his hands to prove his philosophy it doesnt change the fact it should be in Cams hands from now on when its crunch time.

Of course this has been going on for a while now, but i think a lot more people saw today during this game how this staff holds Cam back and not the other way around. Rivera exposed himself again today, he cant hide behind an incredible defense no more, if we are gonna continue to win games it needs be threw Cam making plays and not hoping the defense seals the game for us. It will be interesting to see if Rivera sticks by his ego or lets Cam become the guy to carry this team from here on out.

Winning shootouts is not apart of Riveras philosophy, teams are not supposed to be scoring anywhere near 37 points on us and when that has happened he has shown his flaws as a head coach.  Of course i dont want this to continue and still hope the defense gets their poo together but i think its obvious when they are off Cam needs to be the one to win the game for us. I thought Rivera would have understood this by now, i guess not.

I think that Cam is by far the most important, but I'm not ready to call him the best player on the team just yet.

IMO, he is no.2, right behind Luke, but that tide may be turning, and this seasons defensive play may change my opinion within the next 4 or so games.

Archived