• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

@Mr. Scot - How long until you start preparing your Head Coach Candidate write-ups?

Ruff

Richardson interviewed Spurrier when he jumped to the pros. It was reportedly an unmitigated disaster.

Well I suppose there's interviewing and then actually trying to sign the guy.  It's a long shot I wouldn't say bc of a 4 coach trend and a few interviews we'll never do it.  Won't disagree though that it's highly unlikely.  

A losing season should be enough. Having just one winning season out of four is more than enough to tell us what he is all about. Any coach can give a littany of reasons why they couldn't win on the season. It's up to the owner to accept that level of mediocrity or not. I know I wouldn't.

JR's record is 5/20, if he really felt Ron's 1/4 isn't good enough he should fire himself.

Wishful thinking.

would we really want a defensive coordinator for a coach again?

god i want someone to maximize cam's talent because we have tons of talent on Defense already

What you'll hear analysts say about Bevell is that he maximizes the talent he has available. He's been compared to Sean Payton in that regard.

To illustrate that, I'd ask how many players on the Seattle offense other than Russell Wilson or Marshawn Lynch anyone could name before yesterday.

Isn't this what many of us though/said about Chip Kelly. And looked how that's working out!? :cool:

Yea I honestly can't remember what my thoughts on Chip Kelly were before he was doing well in Philly but I do remember a lot of people wanted to go for him.

A fanbase not liking an OC is so common it's hard to take seriously.

Bevell is a very creative mind with a lot to like, primarily the job he's done with Russell Wilson.

I would absolutely love to see what he could do with Newton.

Add in he did a pretty solid job calling today's game.

Well I didn't say anything about the fans and the plays Wilson makes can hardly be attributed to his OC.

He either has a lucky rabbits foot crammed up his ass or just an natural propensity to make crazy good plays.

He literally does the no look spinning punt pass to the sidelines once every other game that gets hauled in somehow.

Archived