• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hmm, anybody notice that David Carr played Well

mantal

Not really, he got sacked like 4 times, he was terrible. Other than the run, he threw off his back foot a few times, underthrowing the target. He looked pretty bad to me. His best improvements was the hair, or lack there of and the glove, or lack there of.

This ^^^

some people just don't know when to let go... i have more faith in cantwell right now than i do in carr...

Yep, it seems people tend to love whats not here... like the saying the backup QB is always the most popular player in the town. Cantwell does have a missle, he will be PS this year hopefully. I would have loved to see the heave he was about to put up before he got stripped.

It seemed like they designed a lot of plays for his scaredy cat tendencies - so many times that he flipped the ball to a running back about a yard in front of him before getting sacked. Made his overall numbers look nice.

Well his td pass was a perfectly timed screen that offset our blitz, he did the least out of anyone on the field that play.

He was crisp and accurate with his passes and was getting them out quickly with no hesitation. He was going thru his check downs and audiblizing at the line. Sure he got sacked twice but those were on his line because we were back there as fast as he was. Looks like Caughlin has settled him down and improved his technique...

Yes I noticed that he played very well. The Giants have good coaches all around.

Archived