• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TD laying Jimmy Graham the fcuk out last night

Hotsauce

It you watched the game on TV, during a time out (or on a break), the announcers showed 3-4 clips of TD just laying out Jimmy Graham on plays where he didn't get the ball. Did anyone else see this??

It would make a great YouTube clip or GIF.

That was a high light in an otherwise dull game. :) Thomas Davis flat put that big ass showboat flat on his back, Can you say Super Pan Cake???.It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :)

Apparently the Bills and Saints boards just arent entertaining enough for these little shits. We play the bills once every 4 years - why are you here? To the saints guy - go get bent over at saints report.

I am so tired of having to explain to anyone why I am here.  Every week it comes up.  Every freaking week and I have to take the time to explain myself.

Dude, it's the major hotties up in here.  Stop hatin'

As a Saints fan told me right after their boy tried to take out Cam:

"It ain't dirty if you don't get fined for it."

two wrongs don't make a right.  I still think Brandon Spikes is one of the biggest cheap shot artists in the league and he's now on the Bills roster.  I like his style of play but realize how ridiculous his antics are.

Saintsfanforlife should be i have no life so I get on panthers boards .. What a bitchass loser

Lol. I post here every now and then. I'm on the boards every day. Whos the bigger loser, someone who can have an actual conversation with fans of opposing teams or the huge amounts of douchebags here that can't have a logical conversation with someone who disagrees with their opinion in about as respectful of a way as possible.

Im not sure why anybody thinks that was a cheap shot. Jimmy Graham is the checkdown receiver on this play, if you watch the wide view Davis commits to this hit before brees throws the pass elsewhere. TD is simply doing a textbook version of jamming a receiver. Maybe some of the panthers corners should take lessons.

TD blew him up.. Fact.

But he hit him chest level... Prolly knocked the wind out of Graham since he wasn't prepared.

I was an intimidation shot. This happens in football all the time.

It's not cheap... It's how it is.

We need to stop pc-ing he hell out of football. This is a brutal game.

Archived