• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets vs Grizzlies game thread.

TheMaulClaw

Might as well get the chatter going early.  We all need a welcome distraction. 

Keys to winning.

-Post defense on Randolf and Gasol. 

-At least break even in the rebounding column.

-Big Al needs to have a big day

-Good 3 point shooting.

-MKG keeps the good shooting up.

Lets go Hornets.  I hope we get another great turnout at the Hive.

Go Hornets!

This will definitely be a good test, Memphis has the best 4/5 combo in the NBA (imo).

That used to be Utah until they decided they didn't need an all-star caliber 4 and an all-NBA caliber 5 and let them walk for nothing.

The Southeast division thanks Utah for their contributions.

Wishing for the best but bracing for an L because 1) I'll be there and they often lose when I'm there (though definitely not every time) and 2) as amazing as opening night was (AND IT WAS AMAZING), we came back to barely beat one of the NBA's worst teams by 2 in OT. Still, any game, any winner. 

It just seems like we're likely to see a lapse in energy/execution after what was expended Weds. But, I saw them go 1-1 in preseason. 

Wishing for the best but bracing for an L because 1) I'll be there and they often lose when I'm there (though definitely not every time) and 2) as amazing as opening night was (AND IT WAS AMAZING), we came back to barely beat one of the NBA's worst teams by 2 in OT. Still, any game, any winner. 

It just seems like we're likely to see a lapse in energy/execution after what was expended Weds. But, I saw them go 1-1 in preseason. 

This will be a good measurement game for us.  We always seem to have trouble with the Grizzlies.  I'm confident though.  Grizz are on the road on back to back games.

Archived