• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dalton

unicar15

People expect young QBs to be like Brady and Manning.

The elite QBs have spolied public perception of what QBS should do, in particular young QBs.

I feel like a broken record, but young QBS will have games or even seasons of high variance as they develop. Dalton is no different.

He is a good young QB, but is not even close to elite. But he needs to finish developing before you can even begin to expect him or most youngsters to overcome bad personnel around them or occasional stinkers

And before anyone brings up Luck let me say two things. He is also helter skelter at times, but he is also supposed to be the best QB prospect in 20 years.

He may be the exception to the rule because he is great or he might regress back to the mean the rest of this season or next season

Let Cam walk.....and then watch what he can do with a decent OL and WRS. He deserves a helluva lot more support than he's gotten from Carolina's front office the last 4 years.

The guy is playing like garbage and I'm betting the Bengals wished they hadn't paid him big money. IMO it would have been a better decision for them to let him walk, have a bad year, and try to replace him in the offseason.

We will be in a similar situation and as much talent as I think Cam has...if we continue the way we are right now then I'll say the same thing about him.

Let Cam walk.....and then watch what he can do with a decent OL and WRS. He deserves a helluva lot more support than he's gotten from Carolina's front office the last 4 years.

I'm absolutely terrified Cam will become a cowboy.  Fits right it the timeframe of Romo's time ending.  They have a wicked talented oline, wideouts and runningback who are all young to boot.

Hue Jackson apparently wasn't able to do much here ;)

I was about to smile, but all that does is remind me that we still have Shula lol

But seriously though, Hue Jackson's playcalling today was horrible. Hill was running very well (even though he had the fumble) in the first half, yet they continued to put the ball in Dalton's hands knowing he was struggling.

Archived