• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Possible Stewart Trade?

chknwing

No one would want Stewart anyways

I equate Bills fans to boy bands:

You sound like you know what you're doing, sometimes you look like it too. You show up occasionally to all the big events and make a good show but we all knew about you from the beginning. You really suck, you have no buisiness destroying a sport full of inspiration and greatness. And I mean seriously we all know you're gay.

Well its obvious carolina is babying this guys achilles and has probably come to the conclusion that this guys durability, is questionable. They are heavily stacked at RB/FB. Heres a thought,trade stewart for much needed help on the Dline, Deangelo, Goodson, and Beavers can handle the rb spot nicely

How dare you you stupid fugin prick!!! Get the fug out of this forum and dont ever return!!! I AM SICK OF ALL THESE RETARDS AND THEIR POSTINGS!!!! "this guy" "this guy" WHO THE fug ARE YOU??? Do you not realize Beavers is lined up at WR you stinky terd? GET THE fug OFF THIS FORUM AND DIE EATING poo!

How dare you you stupid f**kin prick!!! Get the f**k out of this forum and dont ever return!!! I AM SICK OF ALL THESE RETARDS AND THEIR POSTINGS!!!! "this guy" "this guy" WHO THE f**k ARE YOU??? Do you not realize Beavers is lined up at WR you stinky terd? GET THE f**k OFF THIS FORUM AND DIE EATING poo!

uh yeeeeeaaaaah....it's past someone's bedtime.

How dare you you stupid f**kin prick!!! Get the f**k out of this forum and dont ever return!!! I AM SICK OF ALL THESE RETARDS AND THEIR POSTINGS!!!! "this guy" "this guy" WHO THE f**k ARE YOU??? Do you not realize Beavers is lined up at WR you stinky terd? GET THE f**k OFF THIS FORUM AND DIE EATING poo!

:leaving:

caution_i_missed_my_meds_today_hat-p148034736407004863qz14_400.jpg

Trading Stewart for a DT would be like shooting yourself in the left foot in hopes of healing an injured right foot. It may sound like a good idea out of desperation but in practice leaves you worse off than before.

Stewart is how DeAngelo is going to last, because we can't have 350+ carry seasons on DWill wearing him down. We need him to last as long as possible and the only way we can do that is frequently rotating him out.

Well its obvious carolina is babying this guys achilles and has probably come to the conclusion that this guys durability, is questionable. They are heavily stacked at RB/FB. Heres a thought,trade stewart for much needed help on the Dline, Deangelo, Goodson, and Beavers can handle the rb spot nicely

Trading Stewart is about as likely as gman making an intelligent post.

Williams is Williams in part because of Stewart...he needs that big bruiser to soften the defense. Dont get me wrong, williams is a great back, but his numbers might tumble if stewart was to leave.

I guess that's why Williams starts and typically gets more carries is the first half, right?

Trading Stewart for a DT would be like shooting yourself in the left foot in hopes of healing an injured right foot. It may sound like a good idea out of desperation but in practice leaves you worse off than before.

Stewart is how DeAngelo is going to last, because we can't have 350+ carry seasons on DWill wearing him down. We need him to last as long as possible and the only way we can do that is frequently rotating him out.

if we didn't use a run heavy offense we could entertain a trade like that, but never in the kind of offense we run. Stewart and Williams combined for 457 carries last season, one person cannot carry that entire load. For what we are trying to accomplish on offense, you're right.

This is why teams like the Vikings have two good running backs (AP, Taylor) as well as the Giants (Jacobs, Bradshaw), the Falcons (Turner, Norwood), the Titans (Johnson, White) and etc.

Archived