• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bruce Arians just called a pass on 3rd to win the game.

Ruff

that was a great call:

"There's no doubt in my mind that Arians makes the greatest argument to become the next head coach for Carolina. I am also confident he will hire the right staff for the job at hand. A former offensive coordinator-turned-head coach will also bring a new buzz about the locker room and media. There's something about former defensive coordinators that brings about a certain bore and predictability to the offensive side of a team."

Damn. That was 100% on point. Watch our dumbasses hire another defensive coordinator for head coach though. Wouldn't surprise me.

Nah, from the 2 td's Cam threw today he still has that fire. It's just Ron and Shula dampening the hell out of him. We need a new coaching staff asap. 

Did you not see the first 3 quarters? Have you not seen this year? We have ruined him. He looks disinterested and nobody has worked with him with his mechanics for 4 years now. His confidence is shot and he is just going through the motions now.

that was a great call:

"There's no doubt in my mind that Arians makes the greatest argument to become the next head coach for Carolina. I am also confident he will hire the right staff for the job at hand. A former offensive coordinator-turned-head coach will also bring a new buzz about the locker room and media. There's something about former defensive coordinators that brings about a certain bore and predictability to the offensive side of a team."

Spot on.

Damn. That was 100% on point. Watch our dumbasses hire another defensive coordinator for head coach though. Wouldn't surprise me.

Well, Fox left the super bowl taste in everyone's mouth which lingered longer imo. Rivera is declining quick. Being a gambler won him coach of the year and a 12-4 record. Now with his nuts halfway up his ass, he's back to a stoic stiff and needs to gtfo.

Did you not see the first 3 quarters? Have you not seen this year? We have ruined him. He looks disinterested and nobody has worked with him with his mechanics for 4 years now. His confidence is shot and he is just going through the motions now.

Bruh did you watch the game? After the corey brown touchdown, Cam was fired up. He was finger pointing and hyped up as hell. As I said, the fire is still inside him, otherwise Cam would have crumbled after the 2ints and not comeback with the 2tds. It's there but as I said it's been dampened by shula and rivera. 

Bruh did you watch the game? After the corey brown touchdown, Cam was fired up. He was finger pointing and hyped up as hell. As I said, the fire is still inside him, otherwise Cam would have crumbled after the 2ints and not comeback with the 2tds. It's there but as I said it's been dampened by shula and rivera.

Yeah he missed the part where Cam got out of his Funk and lead the team back...

Cam could have quit in the 3rd with all the 3rd and short play calling Shula was doing... But he didn't..

That should be some credit for Cam from the haters....

Archived