• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera's Record through 11 games

Mark S

post-15469-14162528598_thumb.jpg

In 3 out of his 4 seasons with the Panthers, Rivera has lead the Panthers to a 3-7-1 record or worse through the first 11 games of the season. Most signs point to Rivera being below average at his job. Let's hope FO takes this into consideration as well.

post-15469-14162528598_thumb.jpg

He's done.

Dave Gettleman showed he's a cold-hearted, ruthless business man when he cut Steve Smith. If JR will let Dave cut Steve, and pay him all that dead money, he'll damn sure let him fire a mediocre HC.

I think Dave genuinely likes Ron, but he wants to win a SB as GM even more. People automatically assume Ron will be back because he's owed money and JR is "cheap" but I don't buy it. JR didn't stop Dave from getting rid of Smith, Beason, etc for nothing even though he's still paying them.

ImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1416252854.290089.jpg

In 3 out of his 4 seasons with the Panthers, Rivera has lead the Panthers to a 3-7-1 record or worse through the first 11 games of the season. Most signs point to Rivera being below average at his job. Let's hope FO takes this into consideration as well.

WOW!!!!!

That is so freaken pathetic!!!!!!!

I can't believe.

He's done.

Dave Gettleman showed he's a cold-hearted, ruthless business man when he cut Steve Smith. If JR will let Dave cut Steve, and pay him all that dead money, he'll damn sure let him fire a mediocre HC.

I think Dave genuinely likes Ron, but he wants to win a SB as GM even more. People automatically assume Ron will be back because he's owed money and JR is "cheap" but I don't buy it. JR didn't stop Dave from getting rid of Smith, Beason, etc for nothing even though he's still paying them.

Part of the reason I think he's reverted back to rowboat ron is because his job is safe, since the only reason he went all riverboat on us was because he was about to be fired. Why do you think he thinks his job is safe now? He might know something we don't.

Part of the reason I think he's reverted back to rowboat ron is because his job is safe, since the only reason he went all riverboat on us was because he was about to be fired. Why do you think he thinks his job is safe now? He might know something we don't.

I don't understand this though. If you know you've gotten job security, wouldn't you feel more empowered to make riskier decisions? 

Archived