• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big Boards

stirs

Landon was definitely my intent. Should have been specific. Would love to have a safety of his caliber in the backfield. Even though the D has struggles somewhat, I think his addition along with Norman and Bene would establish the core of the defensive backfield.

I would DEFINITELY prefer a top OT or Copper but if they're not available Collins is my next choice. We haven't had a decent Safety since the Hitman got shitcanned.

I would DEFINITELY prefer a top OT or Copper but if they're not available Collins is my next choice. We haven't had a decent Safety since the Hitman got shitcanned.

Agreed.  At this point I prefer Peat/Scherff/Cooper over Landon Collins.  Nothing against him but I think all 3 of those guys help the team better than Collins. 

My thing for years on here has been, "control the trenches" and build a team from the trenches back, on both sides of the line

If you have a safety who is having to make continuos tackles, you are in trouble

If you have a great QB, but he is on his azz nonstop, what have you gained

My thing for years on here has been, "control the trenches" and build a team from the trenches back, on both sides of the line

If you have a safety who is having to make continuos tackles, you are in trouble

If you have a great QB, but he is on his azz nonstop, what have you gained

So what you're saying is to take a Rd 2 OT in the top 5 rather than the top Safety?  I disagree.

I'd rather have an elite DE prospect than an elite safety prospect assuming they're relatively equally rated.

I wouldn't disagree.  Are there any elite NFL sized DE prospects in this draft?  I haven't heard of any.  I'd still rather have Cooper or a top LT than the DE though.

Archived