• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favorite Hornet of All-Time?

PanthersClinic

Mine is Eddie Jones. He was only here for a season and a half but he was the coolest. He had a really fluid game and although he was never dominant he was good at everything but ball handling and was a saint off the court.  Great player and a great role model. Love playing with the 1997 LA Lakers in 2k14. Only wish they had 96 so I could have Van Exel too!

hornets.jpg?w=600

eddie_jones_family2-728x600-575x473.jpg

Man, its so tough...

Because of our history of so many great players but not ever retaining them, there were so many I loved at different points just the same.

Starting with LJ, arguably the first and biggest pro sports icon of the Carolinas. I loved Muggy so much that I cried when we traded him to GS.

I can't believe EJ was only here for a season and a half, it seems like it was so much longer. I LOVED EJ! I remember being so excited when we got him because of all those highlight dunks he was racking up in LA. I truly feel he could've been a superstar had he stayed in Charlotte. I also will never forget him wearing those Jordan XVs with the cowl around the top. It was sick!

But for some reason, the two guys that may actually be my favorites, we're BDiddy and Glenn Rice. Just so many awesome memories of those guys, and they were so dominant for their time with us.

Man, its so tough...

Because of our history of so many great players but not ever retaining them, there were so many I loved at different points just the same.

Starting with LJ, arguably the first and biggest pro sports icon of the Carolinas. I loved Muggy so much that I cried when we traded him to GS.

I can't believe EJ was only here for a season and a half, it seems like it was so much longer. I LOVED EJ! I remember being so excited when we got him because of all those highlight dunks he was racking up in LA. I truly feel he could've been a superstar had he stayed in Charlotte. I also will never forget him wearing those Jordan XVs with the cowl around the top. It was sick!

But for some reason, the two guys that may actually be my favorites, we're BDiddy and Glenn Rice. Just so many awesome memories of those guys, and they were so dominant for their time with us.

Baron Davis had as much talent as I've ever seen in a player. Physically dominant beast. He could post up, dunk over anyone and had some of the best (or at least flashiest) ball handling skills.

He's definitely up there for me as well.

Archived