• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Saints Gameday Thread - Please don't run up the score edition!

Jeremy Igo

So what's going on today? How did this transpire? Is Rivera doing his annual coaching to save his job and grew a pair of balls this week? Did we fire shula and hire a competent OC? How in the hell did we score 41 points? Please do tell.

So what's going on today? How did this transpire? Is Rivera doing his annual coaching to save his job and grew a pair of balls this week? Did we fire shula and hire a competent OC? How in the hell did we score 41 points? Please do tell.

All of the poo players that Rivera liked got hurt, and the good players that stepped in, dominated. We've sucked most of the season because they can't correctly evaluate talent. Also ST still sucks as much as before, we've just gotten lucky there.

Jesse dude ...do you ever not complain .

We are up 41-10 against the Saints and you are still bitching in every post.

You need to go get laid....probably for the first time.

Oh I guess because we're winning all these mistakes that have burnt us all year should be overlooked?

And nice insult. Pretty pathetic a grown man has to always insult people to help try and prove a point. I'm sure you wouldn't have much to say to most people here in person so just stfu and leave the insults out of it.

Oh I guess because we're winning all these mistakes that have burnt us all year should be overlooked?

And nice insult. Pretty pathetic a grown man has to always insult people to help try and prove a point. I'm sure you wouldn't have much to say to most people here in person so just stfu and leave the insults out of it.

Go take a nap little man. You are getting cranky again.

Archived