• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets & Pacers in talks for Stephenson

MichaelNewtonII

Including a 1st rounder for anyone on the Pacers roster outside of Paul George is a crime that should get Cho fired if it happens.

34 year old David West isn't going to save this team, and sure as hell better not be the deal for Lance.

I'm not sure I'd give up Lance & 2 1st for even George. MKG is our most important player. We don't need another SF. I don't think you can play PG & MKG together.

I'm not sure I'd give up Lance & 2 1st for even George. MKG is our most important player. We don't need another SF. I don't think you can play PG & MKG together.

And I may not even touch George honestly. No clue how he'll respond from the injury.

The idea of George and MKG together could be interesting, but it will never happen. 

And I may not even touch George honestly. No clue how he'll respond from the injury.

The idea of George and MKG together could be interesting, but it will never happen.

He's a great player, but he is really overrated by the media IMO. They've painted him as a top 5 player who will battle with LeBron, Durant, Davis, etc as the best player in the league. I don't think he's anywhere near those guys.

All-Star & legit #1 option? Yes. Superstar? I don't think so.

I don't understand how Indiana had the audacity to ask for one first rounder let alone two. Either Paul George was in the trade talks or Larry Bird has gone senile. Two first and Stephenson for what? 34 year old David West?

David West is great, very underrated player. I believe he really helped the Pacers turn into a top team in the East the past few years.

I would be ticked if we added a first to trade Lance to the Pacers. First of all they have no good prospects and I know they won't trade away Hibbert or George. Lance hasn't lived up to the hype but he has started to improve and he has other ways of effecting the game like rebounding and getting assist. We would be retarded to trade away a first for some washed up player like Scola or Miles.

Archived