• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our game just got bumped to 4:25

SgtJoo

Listen to Mick and Eugene on the radio.  Jordan Gross is the sideline reporter.

^^THIS^^   I turn the TV volume down, tweek the delay with an online program and listen to Mick, Eugene, and Jim. And with our own sideline guy (Jordan Gross) you get a better vibe as to what our fans care about.

^^THIS^^   I turn the TV volume down, tweek the delay with an online program and listen to Mick, Eugene, and Jim. And with our own sideline guy (Jordan Gross) you get a better vibe as to what our fans care about.

Can you tell me more about this tweeking the delay ?  Thats the most irritating thing about listening to the radio and watching the tv.

Can you tell me more about this tweeking the delay ?  Thats the most irritating thing about listening to the radio and watching the tv.

A couple of years ago I bought a gadget online that lets you delay the radio up to 5 minutes.  Google radio delay gadget and you can find one.

First post here.  Pittsburgh fan by heart, rest of my family are Carolina fans so I've "adopted" the Panthers as my NFC team of choice.  Best of luck from your annual pre-season buddies, give the Falcons hell!  And here's to your team making some noise in the playoffs to shut up the squawking about how the NFC South sucks... I could totally see Carolina destroying Arizona.

Wished we could have nabbed Kelvin this year, that was a great draft pick.

former Pgher here of 43yrs....been in Carolina since 98 and enjoying have a team in the other conference as my home team........the Cats are a fun team to watch with Cam at the helm and some young guys on defense making things interesting in the last few weeks...........

Archived