• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A photoshop I saw...made me chuckle.

cardiackat88.

I know this is in bad taste...., But? Johnny Toosmall couldn't make one of Peterson's kids tap out! But I agree..., Benedict Flair is a traitorous rat.

I hope johnny reversed that poo. Flair is a traitorous bitch and boy wonder better have made him tapout.

Y'all know Flair is like FLAT broke right?

Harbaugh and co probably offered him an all expensives paid trip, a six pack or Icehouse and five bucks to make that appearance.

Harbaugh and co probably offered him an all expensives paid trip, a six pack or Icehouse and five bucks to make that appearance.

Interesting...., Maybe this was the only way he could get Panther Playoff tickets? Unless he was willing to clean toilets at BOA stadium?

I will always remember the trip I made to Nashville when we had David Carr starting. I was sitting front row end zone. Vince young scored, jumped in the stands and pretty much tea bagged me. I try to be a bad ass and shove him off. Unfortunately the douche was a solid 250 and he didn't move. Now I have more money in my bank account then he does. SO fug YOU VINCE YOUNG

Don't care .. he F******* up our mojo.   And I was a big Ric Flair fan...I was the kid that always rooted for the bad guys.   However I am a bigger Panthers fan, and that SF sh#$ messed up our mojo.  We 2 claps and Ric Flair all year then right before our biggest game this happens.......

Some people may say it doesn't mean anything, I think any little bit it effected us was too much.   I will let it go once we win the Superbowl though.  

Archived