• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Future is bright at the CB position

Blackmagic

From watching the games, I knew that Norman and Bene were playing, but I wanted to check the stats to see if they backed my assumption (sorted by QB ratings in coverage). I was stunned to see the results. If they can keep it up, we're set for the future and just need a good nickel.

post-13443-0-35472400-1419509268_thumb.p

post-13443-0-35472400-1419509268_thumb.p

From watching the games, I knew that Norman and Bene were playing, but I wanted to check the stats to see if they backed my assumption (sorted by QB ratings in coverage). I was stunned to see the results. If they can keep it up, we're set for the future and just need a good nickel.

Norman is a #2 corner developing into a #1 right before our eyes. Bene is versatile as CB/Nickel. Ideally, we can draft a corner in rounds 1-3 then we should be good to go. Maybe get another corner in Free Agency too(Not A. Cason lol)

What's nice is that they are developing this year without the benefit of having an elite pass rush. The core is there in the pass rush game and there have been flashes but with certain missing pieces, the secondary hasn't had the easiest time this year. With G'man at the helm, I think we can expect that our front four will always be solid at the very least, if not elite, year after year.

Archived