• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Want to make a really bad first impression with a potential employer?

Darth Biscuit

On the next episode of undercover boss Darth buscuit gets fired for not giving a tour

Buscuit?  Come on brah...

Also pretty sure I'm not firing myself... although I have considered it on several occasions.

Story...

This one time probably in 2008... a cute young thing came in here wanting me to sign up for a DHL account.  Now we don't do much shipping... with email and FTP and the fact that we went all digital in about 2007, we just don't do a lot of hardcopy stuff anymore.  I might ship 2-3 things a month... maybe...

Anyway... she comes in here, probably 25, petite, cute little pixie hairdo, 34C's in a business suit (one of my weaknesses) and wants me to sign up for DHL service...  I swear to god she could have been selling bridges and I'd have bought one.

So take note marketing people... want to sell Biscuit something... SEND THE RIGHT PERSON.

Buscuit?  Come on brah...

Also pretty sure I'm not firing myself... although I have considered it on several occasions.

Story...

This one time probably in 2008... a cute young thing came in here wanting me to sign up for a DHL account.  Now we don't do much shipping... with email and FTP and the fact that we went all digital in about 2007, we just don't do a lot of hardcopy stuff anymore.  I might ship 2-3 things a month... maybe...

Anyway... she comes in here, probably 25, petite, cute little pixie hairdo, 34C's in a business suit (one of my weaknesses) and wants me to sign up for DHL service...  I swear to god she could have been selling bridges and I'd have bought one.

So take note marketing people... want to sell Biscuit something... SEND THE RIGHT PERSON.

Corbis-42-18386888.jpg?size=67&uid=623b4

Story...

I'm hiring someone next week to be my assistant. My wife will just have to get over the fact that it will probably be a young aspiring female.

Show up at 4:30 in the afternoon on a Monday, on a holiday week, with no appointment, not know the name of the company you're at and ask for specific information about projects and ask for a tour.

Yeah... that didn't go so well for the young fellow.

His Sales Manager was outside... Was he with Cintas?

Archived