• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucks @ Hornets 12/29

Omega Atrocity

Well right now, we might be in great shape as we're trending towards Okafor, Towns, etc...

Al needs to rest now and get healthy while there is still time. The worst possible thing that could happen is that he waits too long to get healthy, the team gels, and we end up with the 14th pick.

It needs to be one or the other.

Choke for the Big Oak. = This seasons catch slogan.

I would be fine with that if we didn't look pretty good at times last year. A less talented roster was more competitive, showed more heart and was more fun to watch. This team is atrocious on offense and has no desire to play defense.

Everyone laughed, but McRoberts was extremely important and vital to this starting lineup working. Theres a reason he was wanted back by Clifford and that was he made the rag tag group work.

This team is pretty much unwatchable.

Seems to be a lot of good players in next years draft, so there's that.

I used to go out of my way to catch the games, but now I just watch here and there when I can. It's even worse when you come on here and all people can do is blame a different player every week, but give Clifford a pass.

I used to go out of my way to catch the games, but now I just watch here and there when I can. It's even worse when you come on here and all people can do is blame a different player every week, but give Clifford a pass.

Having Brian Roberts out there with Kemba was perplexing...esp with the hard traps off the screens. Kemba made a bunch of poor decisions toward the end...but the options were few out there and that is on Clifford. I like the staff as a whole but the offense is awful..then again so is most the team in creating shots.

I felt PJ who is a catch and shoot guy could be valuable out there.

Archived