• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets talk about Seattle

Exactly, we match up well against them. With Green Bay, their receivers are quick and rodgers is not even of this planet when he's on. Our DB's have been improved, but still not enough to give me confidence that we can shut down Green bays receivers.

We don't have enough quality DB's to contain GB's O. Not to mention Matthews and Peppers humiliating Bell and killing Cam.

Frankly I'm tired of hearing history. This team has gelled at the right time. We went up against a solid d and dropped 27 on them and without brain farts could have easily been 42.

Keep in mind the atl and taints offenses were fantastic and we beat them both.

I'm not afraid of anyone right now. I have confidence in our front 7, safeties and corners. We didn't have this when we were losing, we do now.

This team is for real. I cannot fathom why we have doubters.

Seattle's DBs are capable of making us one dimensional.

On the other hand it's going to be 20 degrees and snow in GB next weekend.

I really feel we will need some special help to beat SEA at home off a by while Rogers is banged up and has to heal. Nether is going to be easy but I always choose the weaker D. We have the defense to slow Rogers and rough him up.

Ahhh, all the teams Rookies and the team as a whole had the first playoff game jitters, got that first win out of the way.  Take away the special teams bungles of the game and stupidity points and it was a shut out.  The defense has consistently done that with top 10 offenses the last month.

Our offense was inconsistent, but the run game and putting up points on the first 2 drives has been pretty consistent as well. Seattle did come in hot, but they are going to be stiff and overconfident. Green Bay is traditionally good at home, but they have not looked good down the stretch.  Several games almost got away from them.  Our secondary will give our front seven the time it needs to sack Rodgers,.... and Rodgers starts looking like Cutler REAL fast when hes getting sacked a lot.

Seattle is a lot like us, harsh early, got it together late but their game is similar to ours.  I expect it will be close again.

As long as we find someone else to field punts instead of Goldie Locks as someone else pointed out,..... and if we have a shrink get Kelvin out of his yips,..... we will win.  Beast Mode making the game losing fumble on the goal line is due-- and would be EPIC.

I would feel confident playing Seattle. Teams in the NFL just do not repeat these days. Seattle will lose eventually and it might as well be to us. The speed and talent we currently have with our linebackers and secondary will be enough to give their offense fits. Also on both sides of the ball our lines are doing work in the trenches and our running game is back alive.

We would have dominated Arizona if it weren't for Cotchery quitting on a route and Bersin muffing a punt. It's a shutout if those two things happen. Also KB dropped numerous passes, Cam missed Dickson and others on a few passes and the OLine still hasn't played its best game.

If Carolina goes into Seattle and plays a clean game and gets a few lucky bounces I could see our hunger devouring them - the incumbents with more games played the past two seasons than anyone. It adds up and the fuel eventually runs out.

Bring it, Seattle.

I will be totally honest, I never expected to beat either GB or Seattle and I still really dont expect to win next week and frankly thats fine, ofcourse I would love nothing more than to win but being a realist I dont see it. This year was already a success, we proved this year we are truely a battle tested team, we are back to NFC champs, back to back playoff contenders AND we won a playoff game, we took the next step and this is what good teams build off of and I fully expect us to be a 11-13 win team next season no doubt.

I say we mix it up big time next week, I want us going for it on every 4th down, go for 2 pt conversions after every TD, maybe a onside kick, just do random poo the opposing team wont expect, seriously, why not?! We are playing with the houses money, we got our playoff win and got that monkey off our backs, lets face it, it is HiGHLY unlikely we beat GB or Seattle, why not just mix it up and do completely random poo they wont see coming and see what sticks

GTFO!

Wishful thinking I know but wonder if the bye hurts Seattle? Had crazy momentum after a 6 game win and then have to sit for a week and wait. I am not confident we will win but think they might be overconfident which is a plus for us.

If we play GB the DL has to harass Rodgers early and often.

Either way, just glad we are playing football in the middle of January.

Forecast next Saturday is 50 degrees and 70% chance of rain.

Lynch versus Stewart, to the winner the spoils.

I don't want another game in the rain.

We saw tonight that a rainy game effects and hampers Cam and the offense. We also saw it when we squeaked out a win over New Orleans last year. We were just lucky enough that the rain effected Brees as well.

Not to mention rainy game against a solid defense like Seattle along with that very good secondary could be a death wish.

No thanks.

Archived