• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets talk about Seattle

Lets assume Dallas wins tomorrow of course, and we head to Seattle

We had their asses the last two THREE seasons

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201210070car.htm

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201309080car.htm

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201410260car.htm

We've lost the same kind of game every time; not scoring TD's, settling for FG's and FG attempts, just heartbreaking losses where we could have had any of them

What do you see being different this time around? Can we go into the lions den and get this one next week?

We have to score. We have to show up early defensively and really make a statement. The biggest thing to me is containing Russell Wilson. Marshawn isn't a big scare to me. We know what he's capable of but our run defense is good. It's containing Wilson and the secondary staying sharp.

Playing Seattle in Seattle, on primetime, in the playoffs, is a WHOLE DIFFERENT ANIMAL!!!! Not to mention they have beaten us 3 straight times at our own house. I know it's been very close every time we play them, but we are talking about going into their house in the playoffs. Should be interesting.

I will be totally honest, I never expected to beat either GB or Seattle and I still really dont expect to win next week and frankly thats fine, ofcourse I would love nothing more than to win but being a realist I dont see it. This year was already a success, we proved this year we are truely a battle tested team, we are back to NFC champs, back to back playoff contenders AND we won a playoff game, we took the next step and this is what good teams build off of and I fully expect us to be a 11-13 win team next season no doubt.

I say we mix it up big time next week, I want us going for it on every 4th down, go for 2 pt conversions after every TD, maybe a onside kick, just do random poo the opposing team wont expect, seriously, why not?! We are playing with the houses money, we got our playoff win and got that monkey off our backs, lets face it, it is HiGHLY unlikely we beat GB or Seattle, why not just mix it up and do completely random poo they wont see coming and see what sticks

Hop over to the Seachickens forum and see what they're saying about us.... They actually anticipate a 30+ point win... They're in for a treat next week if the Cowgirls can take care of business tomorrow.

I hope their team is half as cocky as their fans because we have a team built to give them a run for their money.  I honestly fear Green Bay more than the Seaturds, their personnel matches up a lot better against us...

I hope their team is half as cocky as their fans because we have a team built to give them a run for their money.  I honestly fear Green Bay more than the Seaturds, their personnel matches up a lot better against us...

Agreed. Only hope against the Packers IMO would be controlling ToP and playing D like the Bills did. Having a less than 100% Rodgers would help. I'm very confident against Seattle. If we can play D the way we did today I honestly can't see Seattle putting up a TD on us, and no more than 3 FGs. And with the way Stew is running I think we can drop 20 on them. They struggle against TEs and power runners like Stew.

Archived