• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks DE Bennett on the Carolina Panthers

SgtJoo

Michael Bennett refers to himself as the Black Santa .. why he does, I don't know.  Dude is a nut.

Hilarious story about his Twitter handle too.  He had this longish beard for awhile .. don't think he has it anymore, at least not to the length it used to be.. but anyway.. when he went to make his Twitter handle he wanted to go by "MosesBeard72" .. only his phone autocorrected to "MosesBread" .. and he just rolled with that instead. 

Seahawks DE Bennett on the Carolina Panthers....

“It’s so much alike, man. It’s like you look at a girl who looks like you, and you find out it’s your cousin, so you can’t go on a date with her even though you’d like to, because she looks like you. But then you see her friend, and her friend’s really hot, and you’re like, ‘that’s not my cousin,’ so it’s good.”

If you say so. What ever you meant. :)

Michael Bennett refers to himself as the Black Santa .. why he does, I don't know. Dude is a nut.

Hilarious story about his Twitter handle too. He had this longish beard for awhile .. don't think he has it anymore, at least not to the length it used to be.. but anyway.. when he went to make his Twitter handle he wanted to go by "MosesBeard72" .. only his phone autocorrected to "MosesBread" .. and he just rolled with that instead.

Cool story bro?

You've clearly never heard 24 or 89.

Oh Steve Smith is great too.

Not to derail the thread.. curious what Panther fans feel about Smith, since he seemed to have a serious axe to grind with you guys after you cut him.  I'm guessing that's more aimed towards the FO than the fans though?

Oh Steve Smith is great too.

Not to derail the thread.. curious what Panther fans feel about Smith, since he seemed to have a serious axe to grind with you guys after you cut him. I'm guessing that's more aimed towards the FO than the fans though?

He is our greatest player to date.

He is now just being 89. What he does. When he is 89 years old in a nursing him he will still be running his mouth about something

When he is ready to retire we most likely act as if he never left

Archived