• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers D gave up more plays of 15+ yards this game than they have in the past 5 weeks combined

GoobyPls

That also the difference from the panthers and Hawks offense, they can actually get YAC.

This team needs some speed.

But on a serious note. 100% correct. Everything in our passing offense comes off the right arm of Newton. The Panthers tried to run some screens or quick throws to the middle of the field and those plays went no where.

Again, where was Fozzy?

Don't worry, the Huddle told be before the game that Wilson is just a game manager unworthy of being paid like a franchise QB...

Wilson is not a game manager, but he did get away with the lucky first TD. How Boston didn't intercept that is beyond me

BTW everyone was ragging on the Seahawks O-line,  that was one of the best pass blocking O-line we have faced this season Wilson had all day.

I'll tell you right now why that is as well.

More than at any point in Panther's history have I seen a defense less concerned with playing defense and more concerned with making the big play.

Every. Single. Play. You had multiple guys going for the pick, or more commonly trying to force a fumble before making the tackle. It wasn't even just late game. It started from play 1 and went all game. It's why you had 3-legged deer like Luke Wilson breaking what should've been incredibly easy tackles and licking up yards.

It was awful.

Wilson is not a game manager, but he did get away with the lucky first TD. How Boston didn't intercept that is beyond me

BTW everyone was ragging on the Seahawks O-line,  that was one of the best pass blocking O-line we have faced this season Wilson had all day.

At some point 52 TDs vs. 2 Ints in the red-zone is not luck (Not to mention the 10 rushing TDs he has in the RZ).

If you're familiar with Wilson, you'd already know he has a lucky horseshoe lodged in his ass.  12 fumbles this season and not a single one lost.  That says it all.

The Seahawks' OL is very solid, but we also gave Wilson too much respect with his scrambling abilities.  We very rarely came after him.  Getting after the QB was what protected our young secondary down the stretch.

Archived