• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colts are gonna royally fug their salary cap

Dexterity

I have to keep reminding myself that we have player fans here who are Cam fans and only Panther fans by default. Cam leaves, they leave. Gotta remember that when I read some of these posts.

At least they are Panther fans by default.    We've a ton of Luck nuthuggers over here that don't even have the courage to follow the Colts by default.

luck is the colts. the other stars are older

with the panthers we have at the very least Luke

watch luck play without Cam on your mind. The dude is in his 3rd year and makes throws that maybe only one other guy (rodgers) can make. He puts the team on his back and wins (even if they were in a hole because of him). He still needs to work on his consistency but if i was a betting man, i'd bet on luck (and cam) :-)

What happened to Wilsons deal?

Luck is worth a lot more than Wilson.

Luck is easily worth $7-8M more than Wilson and a few more than Cam. Super Bowl will make Wilson paid more or equally and that is a huge mistake for the Seahawks. 

Given the QB market today, teams just need to budget $20 million a year for cap planning. You get a really good one, maybe it costs a little more. You get an average one, it costs a little less.

That's just the reality going forward, like it or not.

the other stars are older

Hilton, Davis, Mathis, etc. are all older? Luck is a large part of the Colts' success but the main reason they're this far is their defense more than Luck. Their defense has been playing at an elite level this playoffs.

The NFCS was bad this year, what was Cam's record against them? We cannot continue to discredit those wins when even we cannot get those wins.

Tampa Bay would compete to be the second best team in the AFC South if they were in it. Texans are not a good team and still went 9-7.

Can't always judge teams by their win loss record

After 3 years, Andrew Luck has...

4 more wins vs .500+ teams

6 more touchdowns

8 more turnovers

...than Cam Newton had after 3 years

ALL HAIL ANDREW LUGOAT

His 16-2 W/L & stat stuffing against the atrocious AFCS has really, really, really turned him into a mythical creature.

You know im all for the comparing lf the too because i believe cam is just as good as luck but this hating ish has to stop. Cant fault the dude who he plays for nor who he plays against. Get over it.

Archived