• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Richard Sherman may leave before the Superbowl is over

Jeremy Igo

Yeah, I don't get this attempt to paint women like some mean emotional twisted bunch that can't say what they want.

I'm not deliberately trying to paint all women like you said - but I think a lot of the girls these pro athletes attract are a special breed. They are the twisted, manipulative, and scheming group of women who can make your life a living a hell. For some women there is no doubt in my mind that their goal in life is to get knocked up by a pro athlete. Whatever it takes. 

On a side note, anybody with any experience with women know what were talking about. It's like hearing "I'm fine" or "fine"....anybody who knows what were talking about knows that poo aint "fine" when you hear those magic words. 

My mom is good friends with a very, very famous NBA players aunt. She lives in my parent's neighborhood. She told us that it's extremely difficult for this guy to be social and date because every girl he goes out with is trying to get pregnant. This guy grew up in the church and is very well put together. 

Richard Sherman is a pro athlete who makes millions of dollars

His girlfriend is a nobody who's only in the spotlight because of him. 

He'll always have the trump card over her, and even if he does miss the birth of his first child, she won't be able to say anything b/c a lifetime of financial security for both her and the kid far outweighs anything else. 

He can def move on from her at any time. If he wants to just go around knocking up girls and tipping them for the rest of his life so be it.That's not what I'm talking about. Speaking as an adult and human being, if he truly cares about her and sees himself with her long term...she will have the ultimate trump card on him. Money can only shut women up for so long. 

Not as much as the guilt the kid and mom would feel if that was shermans last chance to play in a super bowl.. you know the highest honor of the game in which provides them with a secured future financially?

He gets paid the same either way

O_o

I'm not insulting women but, ummmmm, you just described that gender to a T. It might be considered generalizing BUT having a baby IS an emotionally twisting experience you dimwit.

What women say and what they really want isn't just some myth. Good luck with believing otherwise.

Don't be stupid. You can express your point without being emotional. It's not that serious.

I'm not deliberately trying to paint all women like you said - but I think a lot of the girls these pro athletes attract are a special breed. They are the twisted, manipulative, and scheming group of women who can make your life a living a hell. For some women there is no doubt in my mind that their goal in life is to get knocked up by a pro athlete. Whatever it takes. 

On a side note, anybody with any experience with women know what were talking about. It's like hearing "I'm fine" or "fine"....anybody who knows what were talking about knows that poo aint "fine" when you hear those magic words. 

My mom is good friends with a very, very famous NBA players aunt. She lives in my parent's neighborhood. She told us that it's extremely difficult for this guy to be social and date because every girl he goes out with is trying to get pregnant. This guy grew up in the church and is very well put together. 

So if all they cared about is the money, they probably will not be interested in guilt tripping whoever for the rest of their lives because there is really no emotion involved.

Richard Sherman is a pro athlete who makes millions of dollars

His girlfriend is a nobody who's only in the spotlight because of him.

He'll always have the trump card over her, and even if he does miss the birth of his first child, she won't be able to say anything b/c a lifetime of financial security for both her and the kid far outweighs anything else.

His kid will have financial security regardless if Sherman does or doesn't play....

And I wouldn't say financial security far outweighs everything....if it did then there wouldn't be countless stories of miserable people with money in the bank or whose families do.

Also life is still life. Football players aren't magical fairies. Missing the birth of your child to attend a game you might not even win....could easily be a bigger regret than missing a game. End of the day football is just a highly paid job that last a few years. Life for most will always be bigger than football.

Either option. No one should say diddly to about him

If anyone needs a GLARING EXAMPLE of the type of psycho ratchet cleat chasing bottle rat that will make your life a living hell - please look at the very classy lady Greg Hardy got involved with. 

A popular theory that carries some weight is Hotness = Craziness. The two aren't mutually exclusive. The hotter, the crazier. 

My stance on this is simple. Do whatever the fug you want. I'm no saint or self-righteous prick BUT I know women. I've screwed my way through the metropolitan area. So be prepared to live with the choices you make because the consequences will always be there waiting.

Banging a bunch of slam pigs doesn't make you an expert on women....just an expert on slam pigs.

So if all they cared about is the money, they probably will not be interested in guilt tripping whoever for the rest of their lives because there is really no emotion involved.

Right - and like I said if he ends up marrying this girl, she's gonna have his balls in a mason jar under the kitchen sink. 

Banging a bunch of slam pigs doesn't make you an expert on women....just an expert on slam pigs.

man a woman is a woman. there are different types. But it does come down to them all being "bisexual" - the more I "buy" them the more sexual they get. 

I'll show myself out. 

Archived