• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would Ereck Flowers be a reach at 25?

Galvatron

This will also be the first time the cap doesn't have a tight grip with both hands on his manhood.  I know we still have only a little wiggle room, but I do think he'll be a little more active in FA this year.

That's a good point. Add to that, he's gotten more experience with what types of players work the best with the coaches and the system.

I think that he'll go higher, because he's really good and versatile. Great run blocker and can pass block and move really well. I love him as a prospect. Much better than Peat and Clemmings. I think that he'll be the best tackle in the draft if people look back in couple years.

Remember this guy?

7711572.jpg

One of Ereck Flowers or TJ Clemmings is going to be this years Morgan Moses. Guy who every mock and expert has in the first round that falls A LOT further. My guess would be Clemmings just because his pass pro is REALLY shaky right now, and his hand usage sucks, but Flowers wouldn't surprise me either. One of those two guys will be on the board when we pick in the second. I just hope Ogbuehi is too.

If flowers is there @ 25, it would be just like star @ 13 and kev @ 28........ panthers would cash in on another highly unlikely falling stud player at spot of great need. I said .0000005774% chance that star would be there, I drove the kev hype bus said and no chance he's too good....... I fell the same about flowers, hope I'm wrong again.

If flowers is there @ 25, it be just like star @ 13 and kev @ 28........ panthers would cash in on another highly unlikely falling stud player at spot of great need. I said .0000005774% chance that star would be there, I drove the kev hype bus said and no chance....... I fell the same about flowers, hope I'm wrong again.

What do you see in Flowers that makes you say "stud"?

Archived