• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Better Call Saul!

cptx

I wonder if a few other minor characters from BB will be worked in somehow.... Jesse's little brother, the dirtbike kid from season 5, any of that gang of ex-cons from season 5, etc.

I like how they used the Tuco storyline to introduce Nacho. I am curious to learn why he wasn't around for the events in Breaking Bad.

I'm sure Nacho is dead.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like I should have seen that coming, but I admit I didn't. Not until the conversation started at the end of the episode did I realize what was going on.

Those guys Bob Odenkirk and Mike McKean crushed that last scene. I felt so bad for Jimmy/Saul.

The only thing that kinda sucks about this show, is we all know how it is going to end. But it is still compelling to see how it gets there.

This has quickly become my favorite new show of the year

I feel like I should have seen that coming, but I admit I didn't. Not until the conversation started at the end of the episode did I realize what was going on.

Those guys Bob Odenkirk and Mike McKean crushed that last scene. I felt so bad for Jimmy/Saul.

The only thing that kinda sucks about this show, is we all know how it is going to end. But it is still compelling to see how it gets there.

This has quickly become my favorite new show of the year

When he told her to come in and close the door, I figured he was gonna blast her and she'd quit. Then, I thought it was "Get him to take the deal and I'll let you work the case". Then the bottom fell out.

Archived