• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jerry Richardson sure is consistent in getting rid of troublemaking players immediately!

Sam Mills Fan

Don't you know Hardy eats baby's and has murdered multiple women its just not been proven!!!! Hell we can't let that stand in our way of bashing someone! Haven't you see those NFL commercials about domestic Violence! Death to Hardy!!!!

Don't you know Hardy eats baby's and has murdered multiple women its just not been proven!!!! Hell we can't let that stand in our way of bashing someone! Haven't you see those NFL commercials about domestic Violence! Death to Hardy!!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/panthers/2014/09/17/greg-hardy-drew-rosenhaus-carolina-panthers-ron-rivera/15762709/

How often did Greg Hardy show up at the team facilities to be with his teammates this season, I wonder?

THIS IS THE OPTION GREG CHOSE.

HARDY WILL DECIDE IF HE WANTS TO RETURN TO THE FACILITY.

Who didn't "stand with" who again?

I'm amazed at how many people either don't know or just don't understand these facts.

I'm of the mind that Hardy not 'choosing' to spend much of his considerable free time with his teammates did a lot to sour how the team felt about him.

(all just speculation, of course)

You aren't an athlete in any sense of the word so I would find it hard for you to comprehend how much of a punishment it is to lose an entire year of your very short career.

Nobody feels sorry for his First World Problems. Nobody with any sense.

Nobody feels sorry for his First World Problems. Nobody with any sense.

Most of the athletes in this league come from trouble family life backgrounds growing up in the project. They get paid from their bodies and only have a limited time to capitalize on that. So yeah I do feel sorry he had to lose a year because of a media witch hunt on charges that were dismissed.

I guess that's how you value all opposition because you do it all the time. Enjoy your echo chamber mr. Low-T

;)

Oh, I'll happily debate anyone capable of an intelligent discussion.

I tend to be dismissive of people who don't really bring anything of value to the conversation.

Oh, I'll happily debate anyone capable of an intelligent discussion.

I tend to be dismissive of people who don't really bring anything of value to the conversation.

Yet you constantly choose to do the opposite in the face of opposition.

I just hope I don't get a thread in TB made about me from you trying to call me out cause we both know how good you are at that.

Archived