• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So how was your Valentines Day?

Mr. Scot

Cause even if it was lousy, I got a feeling you did better than Delanie Walker...

Delanie Walker's girlfriend blows up his life using his Instagram

This is my girlfriend/fiancee of 10 years. Her name is Racine. I broke up with her just a few days ago, like I do every February because I have no self control in the off season. I’m a ‘celebrity’ and she no longer looks good enough for my ‘image’ while I’m not playing football. She’s also 4 months pregnant so I figured it was the perfect time to take advantage of her.

I’ve been canoodling around Nashville like a ***** telling everyone that I’m single even though we planned this child and have been asking her to marry me for the past 5 years. I led her to believe that I’m trustworthy, when really I’m a huge liar who does tricks like a dog for any sort of attention at others expense because I only care about myself and my ‘image.’

I’m just on this ride called life to see what all I can get instead of valuing what I have. I value the opinion of other females more than hers, and for some reason Racine won’t marry me. … Guess it’s because I’m just too good looking. Oh well…I sent her 4 dozen roses today, hope that cheers her up. We’ll see.

All jokes aside, surprise Delanie you are having a girl. Congratulations… Love, Racine.

How exactly is she a crazy bitch? From the sound of it seems like Delanie is the crazy bitch

Not defending what he has or has not done at all.

For all we know she made it all up, or we going to just convict everyone on hearsay!?

The crazy part is the fact that she lost her poo and put their business in the media/Internet.

Regardless of the situation it will be really hard for the relationship to recover from this.

So what's the motive?

Just like u everyone is automatically on her side and she will look for punitive damages

He is an idiot if this is all true. And he should pay. But we only know what we know and right now IMO it's she doesn't know how to handle a relationship matter when a Child is involved.

Basically in short= we have no class in America anymore.

For all we know she made it all up, or we going to just convict everyone on hearsay!?

The crazy part is the fact that she lost her poo and put their business in the media/Internet.

Regardless of the situation it will be really hard for the relationship to recover from this.

So what's the motive?

Just like u everyone is automatically on her side and she will look for punitive damages

He is an idiot if this is all true. And he should pay. But we only know what we know and right now IMO it's she doesn't know how to handle a relationship matter when a Child is involved.

aren't you the one that made your kid do pushups until he cried or was that someone trucatzfan

I'm inclined to believe his is quite guilty of doing her very wrong. No female would make up being dumped while pregnant for the fun of it. 

Who is convicting him?

So he has been asking her to marry him for 5 yeArs!???

So she just keeps saying no?

And now when she is pissed she calls herself the fiancé.

More to this story folks.

Popcorn!

Thank u to those who support me. What I did was out of my character, but I guess after so long a woman really does get fed up. For all of you saying its my fault I stayed for 10 years... your right, but easier said than done when you love someone. It was really the death of our baby boy back in 2010 that made me stay... Promises of another baby, gifts, family, marriage, lies.... All really enticing to a girl who is already broken. The difference between then and now is age, maturity.. I am much stronger these days. Yes, I was hella weak and easily manipulated back in the day. I don't blame him entirely for being young, having money, and wanting his cake and eat it too.. But at this age, after 10 years, so many promises, and the start of a family I can no longer be weak. The last thing I want is our daughter to think it's ok or normal to be disrespected by a man. So it stops now, before she is born, one way or another. If we didn't love each other, we wouldn't have made it this far.. But love without trust, loyalty, or respect was bound to crumble. I made the move all the way to TN for him.. To love and support him like I always have. I told him all I want is trust loyalty and respect for one year.. If he could do that then I would marry him. But he failed, and I'm disgusted at this point. I want my daughter to have a father.. I want what every woman wants... Family, stability, trust. Lord knows..

So what's the motive?

http://youtu.be/HfXwmDGJAB8

Archived