• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Hartline and Chris Canty to be released

Mr Mojo Risin

I dont understand what Miami is doing. They quietly have one of the best and deepest corps in the league and theyre on the cusp of dumping everybody but Landry. I mean I get it's a small ball offense and they don't need blue chippers out there, but those guys still have to be replaced.

Lol you guys love putting words in people's mouths. Wow!!! Is the only one in here that was trying to argue that a 40 yard dash time is the end all be all when judging someones speed I never wanted Hartline to be the only receiver we brought in but if you guys are okay with guys like cotchery on the roster then Hartline is 10 times better than what he is because he actually has some speed and can get separation from DBs UNLIKE Cotchery. I would like for us to get a better receiver hopefully in the draft but that is not always possible so if we were to bring in a lower level free agent Hartline would most definitely be my pick i dont want him to be our number 2 wide receiver going into the season but if he was signed today he would be the 2nd best receiver on our roster and that isn't debatable.

Lol you guys love putting words in people's mouths. Wow!!! Is the only one in here that was trying to argue that a 40 yard dash time is the end all be all when judging someones speed I never wanted Hartline to be the only receiver we brought in but if you guys are okay with guys like cotchery on the roster then Hartline is 10 times better than what he is because he actually has some speed and can get separation from DBs UNLIKE Cotchery. I would like for us to get a better receiver hopefully in the draft but that is not always possible so if we were to bring in a lower level free agent Hartline would most definitely be my pick i dont want him to be our number 2 wide receiver going into the season but if he was signed today he would be the 2nd best receiver on our roster and that isn't debatable.

Not really I asked what his 40' time was because when I seen him play he didn't look fast at all.. So all I wanted was his time to back up what I seen of him.. Which was pretty much what I thought. . He is possession WR with avg. Speed. .

And let's be clear ... I don't want Crotchety or Bersin here.... If Hartline is a cheap replacement for both and we still have funds to bring in a better WR.. I'm cool with him being a 4th wr. .

Archived