• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Mock Draft Rounds 4-5

Jeremy Igo

You wouldn't take a really good slot guy and returner in the 4th round? I would. The reason nickel CBs are so valuable these days is because there are a lot of high impact slot WRs out there now. If you can get a good one in the 4th round, I wouldn't even hesitate.

What happens to Philly because he isn't a #2 WR? I think of him as more of a slot WR..

Love Lockett in the 4th!  Kid is a heckuva a prospect in the slot and return man.   I actually like him better than Dorsett.  Have seen many of many times Dorsett drop passes wide open down here in Miami, and he will go Real high because his hyped 4.33 40.

Lockett wil go much lower even though he has Speed (4.40 40)  in fact he is Quicker than Dorsett .  4.07 20 yrd shuttle compared to Dorsett's 4.11 shuttle.

• Pie 2

Gettleman has repeatedly said how deep this draft is at receiver. That can be translated to solid prospects being available in later rounds, may not be the case with other positions.

Gettleman literally said the same thing last draft, and then proceeded to draft Benjamin.

The term "deep" is relative.