• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Sign Michael Oher

Mr. Scot

i was wrong about TE Dickson, you look the thread up when we signed him and i was doing cartwheels. But look at the reaction to the Panthers signing Cason. Everybody acting like it's a grand slam greatest thing ever. Gettlemanjack shows up on page 6 with facts showing the dude ain't near as good as you think....

i was wrong about TE Dickson, you look the thread up when we signed him and i was doing cartwheels. But look at the reaction to the Panthers signing Cason. Everybody acting like it's a grand slam greatest thing ever. Gettlemanjack shows up on page 6 with facts showing the dude ain't near as good as you think....

Did you just refer to yourself in the 3rd person? Jesus, just when I thought you couldn't possibly be more of a douche on this thread...

• Pie 1

You don't trust g'jacks favorite media member tweets over the eye of Dave Gettleman and Matsko?

What kind of horrible monster are you?

When you put it that way, I must reflect.  I mean, G'jack has more posts than Matsko and Gettlemen combined.  He has more pie.  He must know more than those two newbs.

• Pie 1

I don't know enough about his play (other than what other people have written) to know if he's starting material or not. Sounds like he's more of a RT than LT so maybe he's competition for Remmers. Either way I'm excited that he's not Bell, don't care what PFF said, no one can be worse than Bell.

• Pie 1

So you take out the weakest link and replace it with a stronger one, and see how the unit performs. Why does it seem like you have a problem with that?

A bunch of posters are acting like there's a bunch of All-Pro OTs available for the picking. It's as if they haven't actually looked at the FA OT market and seen that it's incredibly slim pickings. Out of the OTs that got paid good money in FA last year, plenty flopped because they were overpaid by desperate teams. We don't want to be one of those teams. We were interested in Oher last year but the Titans offered him a stupid contract.

• Pie 1

Oher is only 28, that's a very good signing. We could actually have an OL next year. Hopefully Cam can make use of it and stop sailing his passes. I hope that dude is working on his mechanic this offseason.

He looked better than ever throwing the ball early in the season last year, then the hits started to take their toll. If we'll actually protect the guy, I think we'll see him make major strides as a pure passer.

• Pie 2